• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

trippin on the constellations we see [ANY]

infinity overhead

and i whisper, are you listening?

liquid concrete under our feet

Someone had been rifling through her mind as if it was a cabinet filled with index cards, their own personal library reference. This personal collection filled with diaries that told the darkest of secrets and shame and the greatest of triumphs. It was not a vault she would have gladly opened or invited someone over to take even the littlest peek. And yet it had been desecrated without her knowledge, only the littlest flick of her ears indicated that something had bothered her, as if a gnat had been buzzing above her head. It came and went and was forgotten.

She hadn’t heard the black mare’s approach. She was just there, as if she had been standing there all afternoon and Liz was the one to interrupt on her peaceful musings. Her sudden appearance was taken in stride, as was her appearance, for Beqanna was known for it’s interesting inhabitants. Average horses were simply not the norm. What was odd was this strangers greeting. Welcome back…. Golden eyes narrow on the unfamiliar face. Do I know you? She thinks. With narrowed eyes and furtive gaze, Liz has resting bitch face on without even realizing it. Camrynn, it’s not a name that’s known to her tongue. It’s new. She’s new. New faces can mean new things to follow.

”I’m Tantalize” Her voice is not sweet nor is it gruff. It just simply is. A voice that hasn’t yet decided just what expression it wants to take. The question of how do you know me would usually follow but she knows enough of this world and how it’s magic works, how legacy passes on forever. So she simply forces herself to relax as she eyes this glittering creature before her.

Sand clings to Camrynn’s hooves and she should be able to place where this mare came from and yet she can’t recall any of the other places that she should know by heart. The jungle. The meadow. It’s all she allows herself to remember. Scanning the meadow once more, unknowingly searching for familiar faces or bodies, she mutters softly to this new companion. ”Not much has changed has it?” Except that statement was wrong, it had changed and yet not changed and they both knew this yet one was still striving to comprehend it.

Tantalize

The Jaguar of Fire & Brimstone

Messages In This Thread
    RE: trippin on the constellations we see [ANY] - by Tantalize - 07-16-2015, 11:19 PM