• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Descension; All Kingdom
    There was a lot of familiar faces missing from the crowd, but when his shoulder is touched by a familiar face a smile tugs at his lips. Dawn, a now fully grown mare that he had not seen since he was a young child. He was actually amazed they hadn't run into each other prior to today.

He listens to Dawn who speaks to the queens, how they were mothers to her. It seems him and Dawn had a similar background, and he knows Solace and Kagerus would be perfect mentors for anyone.

The pale girl than goes on to nominate herself as ruler. He does not say much, simply because he does not doubt her dedication, but he also doesn't know her skills.

His head turns to the white mare, Ilma, she quickly throws his nomination for Warlight to the side. He understands, but he knows that Will loves her home and would die for it. But agreeably, she was not at the meeting, who knows where she was.

Ilma moves on to ask Clayton why he did not nominate himself, and also notes that Dawn was perhaps to inexperienced to rule alone. I've always been humbled to serve my kingdom, regardless who is ruling... His head moves from Ilma to Dawn If the Cove wanted it, I would rule beside Dawn. Together the pair could be a strong force.

His eyes rest back on Ilma as she speaks of Hyaline regaining its kingdom status. It sounded lovely, but the Cove was salvage from the plague. I think the Cove should remain the kingdom, it is untouched by the plague and can remain a sanctuary for all. He speaks up again, adding in his opinion.

His gaze turns at the voice of another, he was gold and scaley, someone he never met before. He speaks briefly before announcing Ilma should take rule. Clayton loved his home kingdom and would always be here for whoever is ruling. Ilma of course would be a fantastic ruler, of course only if that is what she wanted. I agree Ilma would also be a great queen His eyes lace over to her, curious if she wanted the crown.

He listens to the rest of the chatter in the group, at the end of the meeting someone new would be crowned and the reign of Solace and Kagerus would officially have ended.
    [Image: clayton_by_cowgirlconrad-dcmmo18.png]

Messages In This Thread
    The Descension; All Kingdom - by Kagerus - 03-15-2019, 04:07 PM
    RE: The Descension; All Kingdom - by Solace - 03-15-2019, 04:13 PM
    RE: The Descension; All Kingdom - by Clayton - 03-15-2019, 04:32 PM
    RE: The Descension; All Kingdom - by Dawn - 03-15-2019, 09:13 PM
    RE: The Descension; All Kingdom - by Ilma - 03-16-2019, 06:08 AM
    RE: The Descension; All Kingdom - by Amet - 03-16-2019, 07:01 PM
    RE: The Descension; All Kingdom - by Clayton - 03-16-2019, 09:44 PM
    RE: The Descension; All Kingdom - by Dawn - 03-16-2019, 11:20 PM
    RE: The Descension; All Kingdom - by Ilma - 03-17-2019, 12:09 PM
    RE: The Descension; All Kingdom - by Clayton - 03-18-2019, 09:45 PM