• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Star Light, Star Bright [Any]
    [style] .Oracle_cont { position: relative; z-index: 1; background-color: #0f0f1b; width: 500px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 15px 1px #aaa; border-radius: 0em 0em 20em 20em; border: double #db8b66;} .Oracle_cont p { margin: 0; } .Oracle_image { position: relative; z-index: 4; width: 500px; border-radius: 0em 0em 20em 20em; } .Oracle_text { position: relative; z-index: 6; width: 400px; } .Oracle_msg { position: relative; font: 16px 'Amatic SC', serif; text-align: center; color: #db8b66; padding: 30px 10px 10px; } .Oracle_name { position: absolute; z-index: 9; text-align: center; font: 50px 'Allura', cursive; color: #1d1b29; padding-top: 20px; padding-left: 95px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px #c6c2d5; } [/style]

A gentle breeze came up from behind me unexpectedly and I snorted, ears twisting back to find if another had been it's cause.  My steps cease and my head tips just the slightest to view a stretch of stagnant darkness trailing me.  My vibrant eyes shift nervously at first, but upon finding myself still alone my heart begins to slow pace.  

Perhaps my focus on what had been just the wind, distracted me enough to not notice the moonlit form steadily approaching from my left.  My view began to leave the empty space behind me, only to latch onto the now too close stallion.  Violet ears fall to my tensed neck as I contemplate hiding within the night.  Seeing as my position was now exposed, hiding seemed cowardice now.  So I watch with white rimmed eyes as the bright figure approaches slowly.  A scent upon the night air unveiled his gender and potential place of residency.  Smelling of fragrant earth tones of a land I have only brimmed once before.  It had an aura about it that was unsettling, little did I know the history under the boughs of redwood.

His pace was even and so I settled just the slightest, a toss of my silver lavender tail my only movement.  The stars of my pelt dim slightly, a testament of my uncertainty.  I had been different as a child; carefree, curious, outgoing.  These attributes had vanished when I found myself unable to communicate properly.  And of course the trauma of what I had witnessed in the land of the deserted.  The resurfacing image causing me to shudder before my thoughts find the stranger once again...

I wasn't a child any longer, nor was I grown.  I was lost someplace in the middle.  Still finding my purpose in life and still unsure of so many things.  My eyes follow his nearing form, waiting for what would come next... 

~Kleopatra~

@[Aten] sry for the wait... i was unsure anyone would respond Smile
    *a voice within the stars*

Messages In This Thread
    Star Light, Star Bright [Any] - by Kleopatra - 03-16-2019, 01:21 PM
    RE: Star Light, Star Bright [Any] - by Aten - 03-17-2019, 12:08 PM
    RE: Star Light, Star Bright [Any] - by Kleopatra - 03-31-2019, 09:43 AM