• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

rankings/activity
    Hey guys! Hope it's going well! Just posting here as a sort of activity/rankings check in. If you'd like to be in a different caste on the rankings layout, give me the heads up! As well, could you let me know what kind kingdom activity your characters have been doing? I know people have been up to stuff, and I'd love to think about some promotions! Smile
    Reuen would like very much to have a place in the residents. Please.xD she's still settling in until I decide roughly where to put her. Thank you love <3
    Wichita is here with little Tioga. She hasn't done a whole lot, have some Diplomat posts in the Gates going on and a dismal recruit attempt in the field.
    Jason is still here-Of course and happy in the diplomats. As far as what he is up to...well lots of posts in the Gates and chatting with Camrynn and Lighteningbluestar in the meadow
    I do hope he will be doing some more recruiting too since his last two are super super awesome
    Mast is here Big Grin
    (07-17-2015, 10:00 AM)Wichita Wrote: Wichita is here with little Tioga. She hasn't done a whole lot, have some Diplomat posts in the Gates going on and a dismal recruit attempt in the field.

Also I thought to add that I think she might excel as some sort of healer(herbalist?)/doula