• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  blossoming alone over you
    litotes

The startled swing of his head gives no tell of the shock and pain that blocks his airways.

Of course -

Of course this would happen - the little one - a beautifully marked colt so clearly Kensa’s and some other partner’s. He wonders whose child this is (not his, not his, not his). He then wonders, what is this child’s name? And does this mean they are truly no more? His once paramore (though she does not live in the past, how he still longs to tuck her into his chest) knows not of his many trysts (and Litotes knows naught of his many children) - though perhaps she believes he wants nothing more of their love.

The need to crawl into Kensa’s head is so overwhelming that Litotes does not initially respond to Valek. Instead he stares blankly at the boy, a vaguely stupid look plastered vulnerably across his face. After a couple of seconds, the cremello clears his throat and eyes, placing a gentle gaze upon the perturbed colt. His mother’s scent is strong now; Lie wonders if he did not smell it before simply because his mind was too fearful of that reminder.

Kensa is here, in their - her - meadow.

The words that come out are choked, uncertain: “I know this is your mother’s place.” The vocal admittance is like a judge’s gavel to its sound block in its final brutality. The forlorn stallion droops his head low, offering a full and unprotected view of himself.

“Kensa is your mother, right? You’re doing a good job looking out for her.”

He hopes that Valek will be soothed, but doubts the calm movements of a stranger will do the trick. So, with no sight of the Hyalinian Primarch, he begins to turn away with small smile.

“My name is Litotes. Would you tell your mother I am looking for her?” He thinks the child will not do anything of the sort, but at least he tried. He turns knowing he must give up, that the pain he has caused is far too great. The blue of his surroundings outweighs the fire that brims in his belly, though he does not notice its heat for now.

i don't want your pity, i just want somebody near me
    guess i'm a coward, i just want to feel all right

@[Kensa]

Messages In This Thread
    blossoming alone over you - by litotes - 03-31-2019, 01:53 PM
    RE: blossoming alone over you - by Kensa - 04-02-2019, 11:36 PM
    RE: blossoming alone over you - by litotes - 04-03-2019, 08:45 PM
    RE: blossoming alone over you - by Kensa - 04-03-2019, 10:25 PM
    RE: blossoming alone over you - by litotes - 04-05-2019, 12:33 AM
    RE: blossoming alone over you - by Kensa - 04-05-2019, 09:09 PM
    RE: blossoming alone over you - by litotes - 04-07-2019, 11:34 PM
    RE: blossoming alone over you - by Kensa - 04-09-2019, 10:04 PM