• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Bring out yer dead
    *Click Bait*

I have tried and tried to click with Rey but it’s just not happening for us. She always ends up being a static sort of character that becomes a minor role in other big stories. Normally I would consider trying PMP first but this time around (and because she totally deserves it) I'd like to use her death for some other character’s development.

I’m very open to any and all plot ideas concerning her death but I’m going to reserve first right of murder refusual to @[Lydia] because if anyone deserves revenge, it’s Daemron.

Also:
    Do you play a predator shifter of some sort? Have we tried this plot before with minimal results? GOODY! You should totally hit up Crevan because he’s starting a “pack” and @[Sabrina] is already in it.
    -Your character won’t be required/asked to live in the same territory/kingdom/herd area (unless they want to, I won’t stop them.) Crevan is flexible, he can come to you!
    -offering one-on-one posts with your character, as well as group threads. Consider it like a “special” type of herd where your horse won’t be subject to normal herd things.
    -we’ll make use of that handy NPC account, to give your character more realistic-style hunting experiences
    -Prey-type shifters welcome to apply! Just don’t blame me if the lions actually eat the lambs.
    -Open to suggestions, questions or concerns!
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios
    I definitely think Crevan and Sinner should meet up again! He totally would be down for doing some hunting! ALSO his little girl is in there.
    currently playing
    Astrophel | Divest | Falter

Nightlock would murder Rey. Just for the hell of it.
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis
    Oh boy, murder (or close to it) would be a great character arc for daemron... I definitely think we could work something out if that’s what you decide <333

You make me want to pull Cyneric out. Shame on you.
    @[Shelbi] I love that thought. He'll be coming by soon then >Smile

@[Colby] battle royale with Lydia for the honor lol. Next pony I want to kill will be yours.

@[Lydia] I'll PM you! <3

@[Vanilla Custard] They're distant cousins through Lupei! Which means: you should totally pull Cyneric out.
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios