• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'll Leave You Wondering {Any| Titus}
    and underneath the layers, I find myself asking what's left
    a hollowed out form, the skeleton of a ghost, the pitiful echo of what once was
    This newcomer is smug, content to be analyzed and picked apart for his abnormalities. Castile grants him that, scrutinizing him and blinking once to see with slit eyes underneath his unruly forelock. He reads the stranger’s thermal geography, and can nearly feel the heartbeat as it trembles steadily in his chest.

Another blink, and his eyes assume their typical appearance.

Zeus, the foreigner confesses after another moment’s time and smile, but it’s only after Titus has arrived as well. A nod initially greets the winged male followed by a husky, ”Likewise,” before shifting his attention again to Zeus. The man he wanted – the purpose driving him to Loess’ border – is standing in front of him now, forcing Castile in a moot position. Their reunion is between them, and yet he cannot bring himself to leave just yet. Titus has been fairly absent since the shift in monarchy, and here stands a sibling.

In a languid and nonchalant manner, Castile shifts and rests his left hind before finally speaking, interjecting the family function. ”A pleasure,” he adds before a more pressing question comes to mind, ”And will you be staying with us, Zeus? Or is this simply a drop-in?”

castile

Messages In This Thread
    I'll Leave You Wondering {Any| Titus} - by Zeus - 04-01-2019, 09:17 PM
    RE: I'll Leave You Wondering {Any| Titus} - by Castile - 04-19-2019, 12:59 PM