• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

On The Hunt {Sochi}

Zeus
    It was no secret that Zeus was far from his rather pure family. The felines were not sure how to react to Zeus who's appearance has changed completely.

With horns poking from his skull and a tail that forked, he certainly did not share any resemblance with his family; besides Titus who also carrier wings on his back.

He had heard of Titus as a child, the first born, and it only seemer fitting that the champagne stag left his home in Nerine in search of Titus. When he came to Loess and found his brother it seemed that this was the life he was always meant to live.

Today he spends time exploring the kingdom, getting a better chance to know his new home. And of course he was hoping to run into someone, it was always nice to have friends. Perhaps he will find someone who is dedicated to the kingdom, willing to show Zeus the ropes.....or someone who does the opposite.

I'll Leave You Wondering

@[Sochi]
    Sochi

darling, you're wild-eyed, empty, and tongue-tied
    maybe you need me or maybe you don't

Sochi has never really thought of having a home until they came here.

But something about Loess—something about the wildness of it, the untamed nature that always simmers just below the surface—calls to her. Watching Castile rule over the land. Watching her daughter roam the hills. All of these things make her settle into it, make it easier to stay, make it less likely for her to flee to something else. It leaves her settling into the rhythm of having a home, into the feeling of being content.

She doesn’t linger on it though, doesn’t let herself get wrapped into the quietness of it.

Instead he takes to her feline form, the body of the tigress more suited for roaming and patrolling than the leaner body of equine. She pads along the border today, finding it quiet but remaining vigilant all the same. It is only when she sees the golden demon that she pauses, lifting a leg and angling her head toward him. Her lips pull back to reveal the jagged teeth underneath, a snarl low in her throat.

She considers launching at him, if only because his scent is foreign, but she reminds herself that she does not know everyone who resides within Loess and she restrains herself. Instead she makes her way toward him, remaining in the body of a tiger. When she is close, she pauses, sitting back on her haunches and watching him with molten eyes. “Hello, stranger.” Her teeth show briefly. “I’ve never seen you before.”

playing the slow rooms, howling at half moons
    if you are a Queen then, honey, I am a wolf

@[Zeus]
    [Image: sochi.png]

I was less than graceful, I was not kind
    be out watching other lovers lose their spine

Zeus

He was not alone for long, as the sound of another cross his ears his head whips behind him. His eyes settle on a large tiger and a large grin tugs at his lips. His own family was ocelot shifters, a much smaller feline, though he was familiar with the felines.

He may not have inherited the ocelot trait like many of his other siblings, but the demon was unlike any of his other siblings. His eyes watch as the tiger sits down, she gives a greeting baring her teeth for a moment. She notes she had never seen him before, and he cocks his hind leg as he listens.

He gathers enough to know she must think he is intruding, the pale stag still carries the Nerinian scent. He was too new to Loess, the scent was too faint if any. Is this my welcoming party? Zeus faintly laughs, his head tilts slightly.

My name is Zeus, I arrived to Loess recently. He responds, much calmer than his first statement. He gives his name, a better effort to not piss off the tiger before him. And you are? He asks, tilting his head as he awaits a response.

Release Your Inner Demon

@[Sochi]
    Sochi

darling, you're wild-eyed, empty, and tongue-tied
    maybe you need me or maybe you don't

Sochi enjoys her guard duties better than most.

There was something enjoyable about keeping a home safe—about patrolling the borders, about keeping out intruders. It gave her a rare sense of purpose, a way to channel the excess energy that continues to pool in her chest and vibrate in her legs. It is enough enjoyment that she has a sense of humor today, tucked away beneath the show of teeth and the faint whisper of a growl in the back of her throat.

“Did you expect a parade?” there is a jest in her voice, but none of it shows in her face, steely expression remaining impassive, her muscular tail flicking ever so slightly behind her. “You won’t find one here.”

But he doesn’t pose too much of a threat, despite whatever gifts he possesses, and she takes his neutral tone as somewhat of a peace offering. Yawning, her shifts into her equine form, shaking her neck so that the matted ends of her mane falls on both sides of an arched neck. When she stills, her silver eyes flick upward, studying him. “It doesn’t matter who I am.” She angles her head to the side slightly.

“Why you are here, however, that matters quite a deal to me.”

playing the slow rooms, howling at half moons
    if you are a Queen then, honey, I am a wolf

@[Zeus]
    [Image: sochi.png]

I was less than graceful, I was not kind
    be out watching other lovers lose their spine