• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

On The Hunt {Sochi}
    Sochi

darling, you're wild-eyed, empty, and tongue-tied
    maybe you need me or maybe you don't

Sochi has never really thought of having a home until they came here.

But something about Loess—something about the wildness of it, the untamed nature that always simmers just below the surface—calls to her. Watching Castile rule over the land. Watching her daughter roam the hills. All of these things make her settle into it, make it easier to stay, make it less likely for her to flee to something else. It leaves her settling into the rhythm of having a home, into the feeling of being content.

She doesn’t linger on it though, doesn’t let herself get wrapped into the quietness of it.

Instead he takes to her feline form, the body of the tigress more suited for roaming and patrolling than the leaner body of equine. She pads along the border today, finding it quiet but remaining vigilant all the same. It is only when she sees the golden demon that she pauses, lifting a leg and angling her head toward him. Her lips pull back to reveal the jagged teeth underneath, a snarl low in her throat.

She considers launching at him, if only because his scent is foreign, but she reminds herself that she does not know everyone who resides within Loess and she restrains herself. Instead she makes her way toward him, remaining in the body of a tiger. When she is close, she pauses, sitting back on her haunches and watching him with molten eyes. “Hello, stranger.” Her teeth show briefly. “I’ve never seen you before.”

playing the slow rooms, howling at half moons
    if you are a Queen then, honey, I am a wolf

@[Zeus]
    [Image: sochi.png]

I was less than graceful, I was not kind
    be out watching other lovers lose their spine

Messages In This Thread
    On The Hunt {Sochi} - by Zeus - 04-04-2019, 12:50 PM
    RE: On The Hunt {Sochi} - by sochi - 04-14-2019, 11:04 PM
    RE: On The Hunt {Sochi} - by Zeus - 04-15-2019, 12:42 PM
    RE: On The Hunt {Sochi} - by sochi - 04-30-2019, 12:33 AM