• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

On The Hunt {Sochi}
    Sochi

darling, you're wild-eyed, empty, and tongue-tied
    maybe you need me or maybe you don't

Sochi enjoys her guard duties better than most.

There was something enjoyable about keeping a home safe—about patrolling the borders, about keeping out intruders. It gave her a rare sense of purpose, a way to channel the excess energy that continues to pool in her chest and vibrate in her legs. It is enough enjoyment that she has a sense of humor today, tucked away beneath the show of teeth and the faint whisper of a growl in the back of her throat.

“Did you expect a parade?” there is a jest in her voice, but none of it shows in her face, steely expression remaining impassive, her muscular tail flicking ever so slightly behind her. “You won’t find one here.”

But he doesn’t pose too much of a threat, despite whatever gifts he possesses, and she takes his neutral tone as somewhat of a peace offering. Yawning, her shifts into her equine form, shaking her neck so that the matted ends of her mane falls on both sides of an arched neck. When she stills, her silver eyes flick upward, studying him. “It doesn’t matter who I am.” She angles her head to the side slightly.

“Why you are here, however, that matters quite a deal to me.”

playing the slow rooms, howling at half moons
    if you are a Queen then, honey, I am a wolf

@[Zeus]
    [Image: sochi.png]

I was less than graceful, I was not kind
    be out watching other lovers lose their spine

Messages In This Thread
    On The Hunt {Sochi} - by Zeus - 04-04-2019, 12:50 PM
    RE: On The Hunt {Sochi} - by sochi - 04-14-2019, 11:04 PM
    RE: On The Hunt {Sochi} - by Zeus - 04-15-2019, 12:42 PM
    RE: On The Hunt {Sochi} - by sochi - 04-30-2019, 12:33 AM