• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Made it through the wilderness!
    AHA I made it! Hi everyone!

I was an active rpger about 10 years ago and fell out of it (mainly due to college and life stuff) but I want to flex my muscles again because it was such a great experience for me when I was younger. I really wanted to connect with a community like this again.

That being said I'm rusty AF so please be kind in regards to my current skill level <3

I'd love any advice you guys have to give as far as getting started jumping into the story ic wise.
    welcome! Big Grin
    we're happy to have you join us!

do you plan on creating your own character? if not, there's always PMP to check out! sometimes people prefer to jump into a story by getting a character with lines and history in beqanna, and sometimes people prefer to start out with a character that is as new to Beqanna as they are, and learn as their character does it all really depends on what you want and prefer! Smile
    I'll be starting with a low stakes generic mare