• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

forbidden love?
    Sooo. just throwing this out here.

My new characters name is Nimue Isolde both are Arthurian names.

I would like to play a plot off Isolde similar to the story of Tristan and Iseult. Tristan was quested to retrieve Iseult for King Mark to marry. Along the way a witch gave them a love potion (forcibly? spell instead of potion?) which both drank (on accident, or on purpose is debatable)  this resulted in the two falling madly in love but still loyal to King Mark. Tristan loves Mark as a "father figure" and his mentor. Iseult loves Mark for his kindness. The King loves Tristan as a son and Iseult as his wife. However, no matter how hard they try Tristan and Iseult can not stay away from each other.. King Mark finds out about the affair and sets them up to catch them in the act.. The end results in Tristan's and Iseult's death, obviously.

There are many different versions of this story but the storyline is always pretty straight forward. There is lots of room for interpretation (name changes, titles held, etc.) and different outcomes; children, death of the king, banishment, sickness, etc. 

I haven't RPed for like 10yrs so a lot has changed, I don't know if this is allowed so if not that's more than okay. 

but if it is and anyone is interested DM me on here or discord.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin