• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And out he came holding his brothers heel; any
    It was just a dream he tried to tell himself.
    Dad look at me!! Tell me why you are doing this, am I not good enough for you? What have I done that would drive you to do this? You never loved me, I was always second best! Jakub was shouting at his father who stood there, just stood there! Never making eye contact or acknowledging the fact that his herd, on his orders, were banishing his youngest son. How could he do this? The herd advanced on Jakub pushing him out of his home closing off his sight of his father. They swallowed him up, everything went dark. His mother's voice wafted in the in between Jakub!!! his mother... his mother needed him, and now he will never see her again. Blackness enveloped him, suffocated him.

Jakub's eyes shot open, his breathing heavy. Sweat poured over his velvety black coat cooling him in the summer's hot sun.  He jumped up and away from the soft ground frantically searching his surroundings, nostrils flared and ears pinned. This was not his home, his mother where was his mother? 
    It took Jakub a minute to inhale his surroundings, breath Jakub, breath his pulse slowed with every breath he took. His father may have banished him but he would convince himself he didn't care. His father was a weak man, old and feeble. Worthless to him, he felt for his father what his father felt for him. Hatred.

Hatred, anger, and determination took over Jakub. He shook out his mane narrowed his eyes and scoped out his horizon and let out a triumphant whinny. This was a new start for him, the only thing he had to do what figure out what his next move was.
    Tephra inhabitant (Alpha)

Messages In This Thread
    And out he came holding his brothers heel; any - by Jakub - 04-11-2019, 09:30 PM