• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And out he came holding his brothers heel; any

Magnus sees the way that the other tensed when he approached, and he is glad that he chose to keep a good amount of distance between them. He is not the most imposing stallion, but he is threatening enough with the scars that criss-cross across his body. He has seen more wars than he can count, been part of raids and let battle charges, and the tapestry of his life is written across his golden flesh.

But he doesn’t come to be intimidating now.

Instead he relaxes, even cocking a back leg as if to prove just how little he intends on threatening the boy. He just tips a single corner of his mouth upward into a crooked grin, the tangles of his forelock falling off to the side of his heavy-jawed face. “Well you have definitely come to the right place to start over,” he muses, glancing around them as the boy motions to the others in the field.

His smile grows a little wider for a moment. “I’m not the wrong guy to ask,” he laughs a little low and husky. “Although there are plenty who could answer your questions, I am sure.” Another pause as he rolls his shoulders, regarding the colt before him. “I come from a land called Tephra, but I could tell you about all of the various lands, if you would like. It just depends on what you want to know.”

MAGNUS | I don't belong to anyone, but everybody knows my name

@[Jakub]
    [Image: gqYjsHr.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: And out he came holding his brothers heel; any - by magnus - 04-14-2019, 10:44 PM