• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And out he came holding his brothers heel; any
    Jakub responds to Magnus' relaxed posture as if on cue. He dropped his chest and the rest of his body followed suit. He knew that in order to start over he would need to befriend others in this land, and that he would need to push his past behind him or at least hide it far beneath him. He let the anger and betrayal he had felt in the last few moment dissipate from his mind and in turn focused with curiosity on the man before him.
    I suppose I am looking for an excepting place. A place where I do not have to feel guilty for wanting the things I want. A place I can fight for. A place that won't push me away out of fear of what I am capable of becoming, strong and determined. I have no idea what I plan on becoming only that I want to become someone worth mentioning.
    To Jakub there was no point in beating around the bush, he knew he was ment for great things. The thought filled Jakub with determination once again as he pulled his stature as broad as he could. This time however it was not out of fear of what the stallion may do but because he was proud that the weakness he saw in his father before he banished him had not festered in Jakub when his mother had carried him in her womb. He knew he was built for greatness.
    Jakub could feel the sweat pooling in the crooks of his back as the hot summer sun spilled down on him from the sky, but if that isn't possible, I'd just be happy to find a place out of this damn sun he added as an after thought his lips curling into a smile and a chuckle escaped his lips.
    Tephra inhabitant (Alpha)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: And out he came holding his brothers heel; any - by Jakub - 04-15-2019, 10:25 PM