• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was about to happen../ Any
    Lethy knew things weren't right. Lepis referred to the sickness as the plague, worry took over her mind and her body as the plague took control of the other mare as quickly as it had her. Fever took over her body as she shook in the cool breeze rippling off the Lake. It was equal parts relieving and debilitating.

Lethy moved closer to Lepis nudging her face as the mare struggled to gain the energy back that was just forced out of their bodies. Let's go find this healer you talk about. I won't leave your side until we get there Lethy worried that her inability to fly would hinder Lepis in their need for a healer, maybe she could get there quicker if she could leave Lethy here. If Lepis chose to do that she'd understand, but Lethy wouldn't hesitate to stay by her side if Lepis couldn't make the journey by sky.

Bile and blood filled Lethy's mouth as she discarded it to the ground beneath their feet
    A second chance is what Lethy thought of this world, what did she get herself into?
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[Lepis] feel free to end this thread and post us with a healer? I have no idea what I'm doing with the plague lol
    IMG-20190524-092123-677
    Lethy watched as blood trickled from her nose, tarnishing the bright green grasses below her. For days she did not have much energy to move from beside the comforts of the lake and of Lepis. The plague claimed the deepest parts of Lethy pulling energy from every last particle that formed her. The relief came almost as suddenly as the symptoms had started.

Lethy struggled to pull herself to her feet. Her face was freed from the constant presence of her iron blood but the effects of the Plague still settled deep in her muscles, bones, and joints. She could feel deep within her that her body was not done fighting. Though the plague had left her body, her natural defenses were not convinced that she was not still plagued. Her body seemed to be fighting itself.

Lepis, thank you for showing me your land. I have never dreamt of seeing anything half as beautiful in my life. The plague seems to have lifted it's heavy hand. I made a promise to visit my friend, the first I made of many I hope. I fear that it may take me longer to make the journey after everything that has happened, my body seems to be struggling to find it's way back to how it was. I need to go see her, but I would love to be able to come back and see you again. with that Lethy turned towards the lands of Hyaline turning back briefly to say a final goodbye, a smile crossing her muzzle.
    Stay safe Lepis.
    forget me not; but never remember
    Lethy

@[Lepis] OCCConfusedorry this is quick and so bad, ugh! I figured I could try to close this thread out, now that the plague is cured. And for timeline purposes.
    IMG-20190524-092123-677