• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  seafoam in my veins; any
    Carwyn smiled at her two colts as they waited for the figure to emerge from the waters. She watched as Aeghir stepped into the water and told him to be careful. As soon as she finished her statement a blue colored colt came rushing out of the water. She cocked her head to the side as she heard the boy say that she was his sister and her son was his brother. The blue roan overo mare gave the boy a small smile and said "I'm Carwyn and these are your brothers Aeghir and Tywll. Where did mom go?" She knew that Kellyn always left her children with someone else but she wandered if she had even know she had grandchildren or not. She turned her attention back to the colts and watched each of them for a moment or two before she went to say something else. She said "Aeghir, Tywll can you go over there and play for a bit. Just stay in my eye-sight please."

@[Casimir]

Messages In This Thread
    seafoam in my veins; any - by Casimir - 04-14-2019, 10:27 PM
    RE: seafoam in my veins; any - by Carwyn - 04-16-2019, 09:17 PM
    RE: seafoam in my veins; any - by Aeghir - 04-23-2019, 01:23 PM
    RE: seafoam in my veins; any - by Casimir - 04-24-2019, 09:58 PM
    RE: seafoam in my veins; any - by Carwyn - 04-30-2019, 12:02 PM
    RE: seafoam in my veins; any - by Casimir - 05-11-2019, 03:12 PM
    RE: seafoam in my veins; any - by Carwyn - 05-30-2019, 09:30 PM