• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  A challenge to behold; Any!

Finally, the bay male could walk away dry, unperturbed by the freezing rain that covered the landscape only minutes ago.
    As the male begins to walk he hears a voice, a rather curious tone tinting the air as Aziz turns around, his body swaying in one direction to meet whoever disturbed his walk.
    As he finishes his rather placid turn, the stranger speaks again, the bay male's brow-raising almost instantly, the stranger is pretty quick to speak about the soil dome that now lay crumbled and undisturbed.
    Aziz observed the dark mare, raking over his sores and patches with his dark eyes, his brow remaining upright "It is indeed, a nice trick." he speaks in a rather monotonous tone as he rests his hind leg.

The inquisitive male queries Aziz about his abilities and how often he used them, maybe he also held special abilities as his fingertips, something rather intriguing that he did not know of yet, a mysterious stranger ready to be discovered.
    "I would say quite often yes, I build structures for the Icicle Isle at the moment, for horses to get out of the wind and cold" he nods for a moment as he looks around "I haven't really tested my limit yet either. I am Aziz by the way" he offers a dip in his frame as he takes a step back.
    The bay stallion still had a long way to go when it came to understanding his own abilities, for now, he did not even tire from his creations, although most were quite small.

"May I ask of your name?" he asks sharply, his voice tinged with curiosity this time as he raises his eyebrow once more, his frame returning upright as he shifts his legs for a moment.
    The stranger in front of him was rather interesting, his curiosity peaking his own.

Aziz

—lost and forgotten—

@[Vadar] it's a little messy but its quite late and I'm all over the place lol
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]

Messages In This Thread
    A challenge to behold; Any! - by Aziz - 04-16-2019, 03:53 PM
    RE: A challenge to behold; Any! - by Vadar - 04-17-2019, 04:19 PM
    RE: A challenge to behold; Any! - by Aziz - 04-23-2019, 05:25 PM
    RE: A challenge to behold; Any! - by Vadar - 05-06-2019, 10:02 PM
    RE: A challenge to behold; Any! - by Aziz - 05-08-2019, 06:36 PM
    RE: A challenge to behold; Any! - by Vadar - 05-13-2019, 10:45 PM