• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  A challenge to behold; Any!

The male's curiosity is at large now as the dark stallion offers his name, acknowledging his previous statement before his introduction.
    The male seems quite lively so far, something Aziz could not really match that easily, especially after the whole weather fiasco not that long ago.
    Aziz is still rather lost in his own thoughts, as per usual his mind has already been led astray, dreaming of what is to come.
    The male's voice quickly brings him back, stating that he would demonstrate his abilities. The bay male's brow raises as he turns to face Vadar who has now turned away from him, facing an open field.

Aziz stays close but remains wary, he knows well that meddling with magic was not a good idea. At first, Aziz remains unimpressed, rather bored of the situation, but he is quick to remember that his own ability to bend the earth takes a while, his connection with the earth taking a while to form.
    The bay male raises an eyebrow as the earth begins to bubble, a shape making its way out of the soil, quite a stately figure emerging from below the soil.
    It seems to wait attentively, patiently on hold while he waits for a command.
    Aziz turns toward Vadar and smiles "That is quite impressive, I've never seen anything like it" he assumes such a creature would have the ability to do almost anything it desired, quite an asset to a kingdom.
    Aziz nods as Vadar asks him of the icicle isle "Yes, at first I was worried that the frozen ground would cause a problem. At first, it did, it was a lot harder to channel my ability through the earth, I could only make small shelters, but with practice, they became larger and stronger, the ice reinforcing them as well" Aziz nods as Vadar turns back toward him "I have never been to Pangea I don't think, what's it like there?" he asks.

Before the golem can make its way over, Aziz feels like some testing is needed. Without a warning the bay male's legs sink lightly sink into the earth, his eyes close and the earth begins to rumble gently "I want to see how strong your creation is, and how much mine can withstand" he smiles as a pillar erupts a few meters behind the golem.
    Aziz had only ever made his structures to protect him or others against weather, strong enough to endure wind or water damage, he had no idea if his structures would be able to hold.
    "I'm going to try and aim for a medium sort of thickness, infused with stone" he states as rocks and minerals spiral up the tower, crashing down around the golem as they form a dome consisting of earthly material "I believe it will be able to break through, I am not sure how strong I can make them yet" he adds as the earth begins to rumble again, now a small wall forms around the pair so that they will be able to duck from debris, a precaution just in case things get hairy.

Once finished the male steps out of the small holes in the earth, moving toward Vadar curiously "Let's see what you can do" he smiles as he stands closer to the wall, his body ready to duck for cover.

Aziz

—lost and forgotten—

@[Vadar]
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]

Messages In This Thread
    A challenge to behold; Any! - by Aziz - 04-16-2019, 03:53 PM
    RE: A challenge to behold; Any! - by Vadar - 04-17-2019, 04:19 PM
    RE: A challenge to behold; Any! - by Aziz - 04-23-2019, 05:25 PM
    RE: A challenge to behold; Any! - by Vadar - 05-06-2019, 10:02 PM
    RE: A challenge to behold; Any! - by Aziz - 05-08-2019, 06:36 PM
    RE: A challenge to behold; Any! - by Vadar - 05-13-2019, 10:45 PM