• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Maybe// 1 free, 1 need
    Well first, Brennen is technically single again having broken up with both his longtime mate and the woman he loves, so he’s free to use this season. He’ll be happy to make babies because he thinks that makes him feel better. He doesn’t rape, willing mommies only. One word names only.

Brennen
    Arabian Hybrid
    Bay/will gray (Ee/Aa/Gg)
    tegteg (WATER MAGIC)(IMMORTALITY)(WINGS*)
    No defects

Secondly I might like a baby, so I either need a mommy to use with Brennen or MAYBE a daddy to use with Noah. Hit me.
    Hey there! If you’re interested in a mom I think it’s the perfect timing for Adria to be vulnerable and make a in-the-moment rush decision. And also because this is Brennen (let’s be real)

If you’re interested we could thread them; I need to catch up on her posts anyways. I’d be down for twins - 1 for me and 1 for you if we get approved.

Adria [NEREID SHIFTING][WATER WALKING] and a bunch of others not listed here. Feel free to check out her profile!
    Her current avatar needs to be updated. She’s Vermillion to Sand ombré colored Smile
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios
    I would love that! Let’s definitely thread them for funsies, and can you send me her full stats and what you’d like for baby names??? I got twins approved <3