• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  One Leader to Another (Heartfire)
    Though the emotion in the mare's eyes did not change when there was a barely noticeable glint that indicated she was thinking this through, Aten saw the corner of her lip turn upward, which told the stallion that Heartfire was at least interested if not sold on his proposal. It did not matter; intrigue was all he needed, even if he had to continue trying to persuade her.

However, instead, the gray queen directly told Aten he had intrigued her, as well as informing him that Taiga would always be welcome under Nerine's protection. This was a fact that Aten was grateful for, of course. Heartfire stepped over so that she was in line with Aten, asking him if he would not mind taking a walk with her to continue discussing his proposal for their kingdoms.

The golden king nodded, "I would very much appreciate that."

He decided to wait until Heartfire took the first step, given that he was in her territory and he was the one with the need to discuss terms, not the other way around. Still, he was in line close with her shoulder as he began speaking again.

"Unfortunately, beyond the terms of what could happen once Taiga again has a reformed structure, I am not sure what else I can yet offer Nerine at this time. I can say that I have plans to implement a system similar to how Ruan once had. Recruits would choose whether they would like to be trained in the ways of the silver tongue, or to use their strength and wit in battle to afford physical protection to those who live in Taiga and those in other kingdoms we have sworn to protect. Both of those factions would of course be available to Nerine to use at your leisure, of course, once they have been built up and the Taiga shows signs of regaining it's strength. However, I also plan to honor Lilitha's wish and keep it a peaceful kingdom. I merely wish to have warriors trained so that the kingdom will have the necessary protection should we be targeted for any reason."

@[Heartfire]

Messages In This Thread
    One Leader to Another (Heartfire) - by Aten - 04-25-2019, 06:49 PM
    RE: One Leader to Another (Heartfire) - by Aten - 05-11-2019, 08:19 PM
    RE: One Leader to Another (Heartfire) - by Aten - 06-10-2019, 10:13 PM
    RE: One Leader to Another (Heartfire) - by Aten - 06-21-2019, 01:42 AM