• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  An affliction of the heart plays a number on the body; Litotes
    Nimue had come to settle on the caked earth of Pangea, not knowing where she was exactly. She had heard murmurs and rumors of a land others avoided like the plague, she chuckled as she looked at her surroundings, a consumable cough finding it's way past her lungs and sounding off the emptiness around her. The plague had definately settled in her body, making home in her joints and muscles.

She dipped her neck to the ground of sparse greenery to rid her muzzle of the remnants of plague before setting off to follow the slow winding river that occupied this land. She followed the river slowly as fast as she could, not being in a hurry to be anywhere particular but itching to meet someone exciting. 

The autum winds rustle through her long grey manes the blue hues of the river reflected like shards of glass off of her wings comfortably tucked against her barrel. She was bored in all sense of the word. The dangers of this land called to her and she was curious to see what it held. So far she was not impressed, she sighed in her frustration.

She was looking for something exciting, innocent or not she didn't care. As she walked the urge to take flight nearly took over, but as she untucked her wings the canyons began to sing to her, stopping her from leaving solid ground. A smile took hold of her muzzle as she closed her eyes and began to sing along. She supposed she could stay for a moment longer, after all it seemed as though she was entirely alone.
    Lady of the Lake Sky
    Nimue Isolde

@[litotes] crappy starter sorry!

boy what's normal to you? 'cause that sure ain't normal to me.

Not a single soul steps into Pangea without the cremello’s notice. Most days he spends wandering the borders with a lazy roll of his eyes. Daisi or the twins or both may follow behind him. For now, all three of his children are off exploring the canyon landscape, an order they follow begrudgingly. Though he has no idea of what the future holds, he does wish to prepare his kids for years of kingdom life. After all, they are at least considered heirs.

When a woman does take that fateful step across the border, the Archon merely watches. The shadows around him begin to swirl menacingly, coating his cremello with inky black. She draws closer and just when he thinks she is to take off - to leave his beautiful home after such a short stay - she pauses, gentle smile upon her face.

That’s an odd look for a stranger in Pangea.

So, he melds into his magic, a slow dissipation that rebuilds him a few feet in front of her. The twining dark parts to reveal him as whole again.

“Why the sweet smile?” he purrs, while urging his obedient shadows to wrap around her legs.

and if i fall would you know that to do?
    and if i'm caught up would you stay?

Litotes

@[Nimue Isolde]
    Shortly after she closed her eyes listening to what the canyons had to say Nimue felt a presence fill a space she thought had been empty. The air seemed to move, pushing and pulling as another stepped near.

Why the sweet smile? came a voice. Nimue's smile quivered with unexpected energy as she took in the powerful undertone from her male encounter. Eyes still closed she cocked her ears towards the stallion taking in his scent and mentally placing him in her memory. She liked to appreciate things for what they were on a physical level before a visual level.

Her smile became crooked, Shhhh, the canyons are telling me their story. Can't you hear them? she inquired as a breeze broke between her ears tossing her thick waves and tickling the bridge of her nose. Turning her head she cracked a glassy blue eye open just enough to take in the cremello stallion standing before her through her long lashes, she could feel his sultry black shadows curling along her legs, tickling the underside of her wings.

She let his amber topaz eyes take her in, the gentle womanly slopes of her body, the way the cool air pulled at her long wavy tresses. After a minute she opened her eyes, intent on taking in every inch of the cremello before her. She moved seductively slow to settle beside the stallion, not knowing if he cared to have his personal space taken but his inky blackness was calling to her deepest desires of things she had never considered. Tell me you can hear them. Everything has a story, everything has the desire to whisper into the void hoping someone will hear.
    Lady of the Lake Sky
    Nimue Isolde

@[litotes]

What a curious thing, Litotes thinks, watching the mare continue her peaceful observation of the wind. His eyes narrow when Nimue hushes him, though truly he does not take much personal offense. There certainly is breeze blowing between them, sending quiet siren songs through the canyons of Pangea. The Archon listens to their stories every day. He finds it refreshing that another takes the time to notice.

The air lifts the woman’s mane, tangling it around her face and nape. A sharp smile rises on his lips. She is quite pretty, isn’t she? How odd that Pangea be the place she wanders into. He does not question much more than that, finding himself grateful that at least someone takes interest in his barren home. He ponders that for a moment. Litotes still does not understand why the world fears his kingdom.

When Nimue draws closer, he welcomes her in with his shadows. He only offers her one sumptuous glance before wrapping the darkness around her neck and squeezing ever so slightly. He turns to look at her and cocks his head consideringly.

“This is my kingdom. I listen to its stories everyday.” His voice is a whisper on the crooning wind. The shadows wrap around around Nimue, tickling her with the tiniest touches.

“What is your name?”

Litotes

@[Nimue Isolde]
    His kingdom he says as he forces his shadows around her. The slightest pressure at her neck tantalizing the blood that pulsed through her body. A  small mischievous grin laid across her muzzle as she quirked one brow up in curiosity. My name is Nimue Isolde, but you may call me Nimue she pauses briefly adding with a soft breathless voice My King 

She wondered if he could feel the blood rushing and pulsing beneath his wispy grasp. Tell me, she started, locking her blue icey eyes to his golden ones,does it get lonely living amongst the caverns of this land? Or do you find comfort in its unyielding presence? her voice had become throaty but oddly sensual giving way to needs she had not known she had. 

She wondered how the king felt of his kingdom. Were the open lands where he preferred to be? Among others, or was he partial to the sturdy canyon and its wide winding curves? Her heart quickened as she felt his shadows, an extension of himself, exploring her own sturdy frame and wide winding curves. 

She could not help but to think how interesting it was that the pair of them seemed as equals to the land. Her body as rich as a canyon, his shadows as dark as those that fall to the canyon floors. Her eyes as blue as the slow winding river, his as gold as the sun reflecting off the thousand years worth of eroded earth that formed his land. 
    Lady of the Lake Sky
    Nimue Isolde

@[Litotes]

My king.

Litotes turns a quizzical eye upon the feathered mare, equal amounts of surprise and mischief present in his gaze. The title of Archon suits him better, though perhaps he will one day be king . . . little musings he must shake himself from. There is nothing like the present to guide one into the future.

The purr in Nimue’s voice is subtle, deep. Her words are whisked away into the air, gentle harmonies to the singing of the canyons. These days it is rare that anyone takes to Lie so quickly - suspicion and pleasure creep up his throat. The cremello thinks he understands the undertones of her murmuring, but he remains still.

Thick locks of his companion’s mane are hot on his muzzle when he turns to feel her skin. She is soft, heavenly smelling and easy to curl into.

“I used to be lonely,” he says, then stops short. His eyes are pensive when he looks away. “But now my land knows my name just as I know hers.” From the dust beneath his hooves to the shifting sky above - she whispers her name to him constantly, a sugary secret the two giggle about when Pangea’s wind wraps him in her arms.

“Litotes - you can just call me Litotes, not king,” he quips, swinging a smooth head around to face her once again. Too quick, he hides whatever brooding emotion he wants to feel. His shadows respond in kind, gently tickling the mare’s barrel.

“Rather bold of you to curl so close to a stranger-king.”

Litotes

@[Nimue Isolde]
    Litotes she says letting his name roll off her tongue in amusement. A barren land,  with a once lonely ruler who isn't so lonely anymore. A land that was once feared before the plague had been lifted, governed by a man who was handsome and intoxicating, danger lingering on the tips of his ghostly shadows. She came here looking for excitement, innocent or not.

She let his name hang from her lips for a moment longer watching him with curiosity. She gave a flick of her tail softly nicking his pale golden coat, and took one small step to the side. Shifting her opal wings that had remained tucked against her barrel she played with the heated air that laid between them. A cool breeze settled in her absence. Litotes, she said again, grinning at the way his name played upon her lips,I am new here, that is for certain, but I have spent to many moments in new places worrying about what others think. Besides, she said with a sensual shrug of her shoulders, we are strangers no more. Distance is a concept that's always changing, anyways. she thought for a moment of her family long lost to death the farthest distance she could perceive and yet she could almost feel their presence every day, but almost wasn't enough.

Distance was an unfathomable concept to Nimue, but she knew she wanted to feel something real, even for just a moment. The only thing we can control is if we make distance, or lack there of, she purred retrieving the step she had taken earlier mean something, good or bad she had no shame, if Litotes did not accept her advances she would simply take to the sky once more to find what she was looking for.
    Lady of the Lake Sky
    Nimue Isolde

@[litotes]

Occ: I am SO sorry. I'm horrible at being "flirty"  Blush *cringing*

The winds of Pangea ring true to the pair just barely meeting. They tell of countless strangers amongst different nations happening upon each other like it is fate, or chance, or coincidence. The Archon hardly knows what brings Nimue to him today, but he quickly pushes away any questioning.

Nimue takes a step to the side and stirs the air between with a wing. A simple curve of his head is the only give to his interest: from his peripheral vision he can see the way her wings rise and fall against the breeze. She is certainly trying something, though the Archon waits a moment more to find out what.

When she presses herself against him once again, the pegasus confirms his suspicions. A predator’s smile crosses his lips: large canines gleaming in the fickle Pangean light. The archon’s muzzle is gentle against her wings when he steps backward, passing over their softness with more of a curiosity than a sensuality. Litotes presses the side of his face to her hindquarters before mounting, and when he finally does he takes a mouthful of her mane.

It is nice to truly not be lonely, for a lonely king.

Litotes

@[Nimue Isolde]
    Nimue gave into pleasure, an innocent feeling tethered to not so innocent actions. She knew in some part of her being that this was just a passing moment of passion between her and Litotes, but she did not care in this moment of time. She let Litotes have his way with her, the whispers of Pangea unlocking and opening every reserve she may have had before setting foot along the river as she took him, all of him in pure bliss.

Minutes, hours later, she did not know but her eyes sparkled with amusement afterwards before she pushed her face into the crook of his neck. She lipped at the base of his mane, running her mouth hot and soft across his neck. "Well that was fun." she said in breathless tones, a small chuckle slipping from her lips. The sun was beginning to sink as shadows creeped across the landscape. Nimue was not so naive to think that what just transpired turned a key and locked her and Litotes to each other for ever, but she did feel more connected to this stallion than she had felt in a very long time towards anyone. "If there is any time a lonely king, would rather talk to someone other than his canyons and shadows know that I won't be far. Beqanna is only so big after all, and I don't plan on leaving any time soon."

Nimue took a few steps back as she unfolded one of her opal wings gently from her sides, reaching back she plucked a loose feather close to her barrel and tucked it into the thick of the cremellos mane. Retreating again she watched as the feather played with the setting sun, she did not know if he would remember her but she hoped that maybe they could be friends after all. She turned along side the river from where she started, glancing over her shoulder at Litotes one last time. Taking off she opened her wings, reds, oranges, purples, and pinks skipping across their expanse and took to the darkening sky once again.
    Lady of the Lake Sky
    Nimue Isolde

@[litotes] pleasure (; meeting you