• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  An affliction of the heart plays a number on the body; Litotes

boy what's normal to you? 'cause that sure ain't normal to me.

Not a single soul steps into Pangea without the cremello’s notice. Most days he spends wandering the borders with a lazy roll of his eyes. Daisi or the twins or both may follow behind him. For now, all three of his children are off exploring the canyon landscape, an order they follow begrudgingly. Though he has no idea of what the future holds, he does wish to prepare his kids for years of kingdom life. After all, they are at least considered heirs.

When a woman does take that fateful step across the border, the Archon merely watches. The shadows around him begin to swirl menacingly, coating his cremello with inky black. She draws closer and just when he thinks she is to take off - to leave his beautiful home after such a short stay - she pauses, gentle smile upon her face.

That’s an odd look for a stranger in Pangea.

So, he melds into his magic, a slow dissipation that rebuilds him a few feet in front of her. The twining dark parts to reveal him as whole again.

“Why the sweet smile?” he purrs, while urging his obedient shadows to wrap around her legs.

and if i fall would you know that to do?
    and if i'm caught up would you stay?

Litotes

@[Nimue Isolde]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: An affliction of the heart plays a number on the body; Litotes - by litotes - 05-02-2019, 02:33 PM