• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  An affliction of the heart plays a number on the body; Litotes
    Litotes she says letting his name roll off her tongue in amusement. A barren land,  with a once lonely ruler who isn't so lonely anymore. A land that was once feared before the plague had been lifted, governed by a man who was handsome and intoxicating, danger lingering on the tips of his ghostly shadows. She came here looking for excitement, innocent or not.

She let his name hang from her lips for a moment longer watching him with curiosity. She gave a flick of her tail softly nicking his pale golden coat, and took one small step to the side. Shifting her opal wings that had remained tucked against her barrel she played with the heated air that laid between them. A cool breeze settled in her absence. Litotes, she said again, grinning at the way his name played upon her lips,I am new here, that is for certain, but I have spent to many moments in new places worrying about what others think. Besides, she said with a sensual shrug of her shoulders, we are strangers no more. Distance is a concept that's always changing, anyways. she thought for a moment of her family long lost to death the farthest distance she could perceive and yet she could almost feel their presence every day, but almost wasn't enough.

Distance was an unfathomable concept to Nimue, but she knew she wanted to feel something real, even for just a moment. The only thing we can control is if we make distance, or lack there of, she purred retrieving the step she had taken earlier mean something, good or bad she had no shame, if Litotes did not accept her advances she would simply take to the sky once more to find what she was looking for.
    Lady of the Lake Sky
    Nimue Isolde

@[litotes]

Occ: I am SO sorry. I'm horrible at being "flirty"  Blush *cringing*

Messages In This Thread
    RE: An affliction of the heart plays a number on the body; Litotes - by Nimue Isolde - 05-11-2019, 10:49 PM