• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Bro. I love u Bro (Vulgaris)
    VulgariS
    " i could be ugly in loving you. filthy and soft-mouthed. wolf-tongued and terrible.
    i could carry my heart in my mouth like a bird dog to you, so gently i wouldn’t leave a mark. "

Chronos meets him at the borders of Loess and follows him close as a shadow as Vulgaris makes his way deeper into Loess. The serpent smells like Tephra, like arguments and disappointment. He can’t bring himself to look down at the young boy and instead keeps his eyes trained on the hot springs nearby. His son opens his mouth to ask where he’s been but he decides against it and continues to trail along in silence. The flat line of his mouth doesn’t seem particularly eager to share any of his experience just yet.

He spots the blue and yellow once-king ahead but he doesn’t alter his path or attempt to slow down in any way. It’s time to bury the hatchet and focus on the more important things that the members of Loess must face as one. Chronos rushes ahead at the sound of children playing and, laughing as his long legs carry him to the spring’s edge. He glances over his lean red shoulder for some sign of approval, to which his father nods, before diving in with a splash. Despite his gloomy aura, Vulgaris smiles faintly to see the younger generation all having fun.

He comes to a stop beside Wolfbane with a slow sigh. How to begin?
    At the beginning, he supposes.

I’m sorry for our argument before. A cruel magician tangled up my memories and made me forget who I was. I knew I couldn’t honor the crown the way you would want, especially after what I did, so I had to leave,” he says, his gaze still focused on the children playing. “You are my friend and my brother, now and always.

He pauses, momentarily choking on the next order of business. It still doesn’t feel real to have Leliana as an enemy but he cannot take back his wife from who she has become. His sad green eyes finally find Wolfbane’s face, brows furrowed in pain both real and imagined.

Leliana has taken control of Tephra. She means to destroy us all with her new strength.

His voice is low enough that their sons and daughters will not hear. They both know that Vulgaris will not fight against the home he swore to defend, that he will protect them all until there is nothing left of him to right. He supposes the least he could do is die for them after all the crimes he’s committed against them.

I’m sending Chronos and Larke to the east where they’ll be safe. Linnea wants to go west to her mother, but Adna and Sabbath are adamant on staying here with us.

His voice breaks around his eldest daughters’ names. The idea of them standing against their mother drives him mad but they’ve grown too stubborn to command. He swallows hard and looks back at Chronos and the triplets, forcing a soft smile onto his face to keep from rousing their suspicions.
    @[Wolfbane] he kind of called him bro lmaooo

Messages In This Thread
    Bro. I love u Bro (Vulgaris) - by Wolfbane - 05-05-2019, 09:20 PM
    RE: Bro. I love u Bro (Vulgaris) - by vulgaris - 05-08-2019, 07:35 PM
    RE: Bro. I love u Bro (Vulgaris) - by Wolfbane - 05-13-2019, 02:11 AM
    RE: Bro. I love u Bro (Vulgaris) - by litotes - 05-14-2019, 12:56 AM