• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

taking applications for Noah's boyfriend
    So it has come to my attention that if Noah doesn't reproduce, my longstanding Nikkai lines would die. Which is no acceptable.

Oh, and you know, sweet Noah deserves someone who loves her.

:|

Noah was raised by her father Rhonen, pretty much they both got abandoned by her mother Kellyn. And her dad kept them pretty isolated because he was afraid of his own powers. Then she went on a quest for Carnage with only the best of intentions (oops), helped start the plague (double oops), and watched her dad get murdered (poor Noah). After that terrible experience, she claimed the Brilliant Pampas, determined to start a family. She held it as a sanctuary under Wolfbane throughout the plague, but hasn't managed the family part.

She's very shy, so she's gonna need some help.

Any suggestions?
    I've got a stallion character that I'm interested in having Noah meet.

Aten doesn't have any magical abilities except a companion animal, but he is a dedicated leader and very devoted to his family. He doesn't yet have any children and his parents and siblings have all disappeared due to various circumstances, but any family he grows to have he will treasure.

He's got a very calm personality, so I think that his easygoing way would help to edge Noah out of her shell. Would you be interested in having them meet?
    Jakub doesn't have a girlfriend yet (:

He has no traits as of yet, he will be petitioning the mountain after his challenge with Wolfbane during this Tephra/Loess blow out. If you are looking for some conflict/forbidden love, I have a feeling Jakub will be resenting Wolfbane and looking for justice sometime down the line after their battle. He was cast out of his fathers herd because his father was scared that he would lose control to Jakub when Jakub got older. He has daddy issues but was very close to his mother who was soft and nurturing (he would definitely fall for someone who reminds him of his mom). He is a beta in Tephra and a warrior, is looking to lead one day. He is in the middle of dark and light and every encounter he has right now for the next BQ year will play a role in which way he lands..
    Active :heart:
    Izora Lethia - Taiga;; Felicitey - Taiga;;
    Jakub Tephra (Alpha)
    Willing to post
    Oliver -nomad;; kha -nomad;; Nimue - loess;;
    Owin - Taiga
    Undeveloped
    Adisa - loess; Gia Alma -nomad; Oectra - Taiga; Osiriis - Tephra/nomad
    I'd love to have her meet both boys and see if anyone hits it off!! Mostly she hangs out in the Pampas but could maybe be encountered in Loess or a common land!