• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

posts.
    Hi! I'm planning on wiping all of my pre-war threads and using it as a chance to start over. <3

If you have any you would like to continue or any new ones you want to start, let me know!

Leliana is my main character, but I will also have the following around:
    • Sochi
    • Magnus
    • Brigade
    • Aegean
    • Adna
    • Alita
    • Larke
    Plus maybe some other babies that I bring out or characters I just have in 1-2 threads.
    I thought Kensa meeting Leli would have been a fun one but I don't have much purpose or direction for that so... Hi, you are great.
    Smile
    tell me what you hate about me
    whatever it is, i'm sorry
    @[Lyr], hi I love Kensa so I’m game to continue that one for sure. I wanted to see how it would turn out. We can also do a post-war Kensa / Leli thread.

Whichever you prefer, love. <3
    Are you still okay with continuing the Isilya/Leli thread? I'm not sure where it fits into her timeline but thought I would check before I replied <33
    Laura PLEASE can I have a romance with one of your characters??? D: idk who I just know I need it
    Hey there pretty lady, mind if I slip into your threads Wink

Adria would love to meet more of her fellow kingdom members - I know he's not exactly a main but would you be interested in a Magnus x Adria thread?

Of course you're welcome to thread with anyone of mine, Wolfbane and Leliana can cry to each other OR we could throw some of our yearlings at each other? Eyas and Tiercel are pretty upset about losing their third triplet Gale and could use some distraction...
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios
    I am still going to post issy to alita (unless you want to start)!!!
    [Image: Leah.png]
    • @[Squirt] - yes! I am good to continue that one.
    • @[phaetra] - OBVIOUSLY YES. Pyrios, Nikolaus and Larke (babies) are all available and Aegean falls in love often. Adna also needs to have an epic love story once she realizes it's not actually the worst thing ever.
    • @[Calcifer] - I love literally all of those ideas. I'm game for all or just one. Totally up to you!
    • @[Leah] - YES PLEASE. AJSLKDAS. SO EXCITED.
    okay so I'm for sure going to send Adria over to meet Magnus
    aaannddd

I think Alita and Eyas could be interesting? Where would/could she find her? (for starter purposes)
    -Sporadic-
    Apothica • Tiberios
    @[Calcifer] - YAY! She would be in Loess with her not-mom-but-still-mom Starsin.