• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

She wants to go home. That's where she lies broken inside; Agnieszka / anyone

Jakub softened as the stallion, who he now knew as Aten, talked of his queen in high regards and offered his assistance in his search. She is quite the sights to see. I am truly lucky to be serving under her. She is a good friend to have in your corner. I would be grateful for any assistance you could offer and I know Leliana would be much appreciative for your willingness to help.

The loessians did quite a number to Tephra and her inhabitants. Leliana has already started rebuilding our homeland but we will also need our people to return home. I am not sure how many have already made it back or how many will need to be convinced that we will not fall again.
    Jakub was hopeful that Aten would be a good allie to Tephra.

He was not nieve to the fact that there were many outside of Tephra and Loess who had picked sides during the war that had no business being there, so the curiosity of which side Aten stood on still remained in the recesses of his mind.

JAKUB

and out he came, holding his brothers heel

@[Aten]
    Tephra inhabitant (Alpha)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: She wants to go home. That's where she lies broken inside; Agnieszka / anyone - by Jakub - 06-01-2019, 11:10 PM