• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

She wants to go home. That's where she lies broken inside; Agnieszka / anyone
    Aten listened quietly as Jakub spoke of what had happened to Tephra as a result of the war, along with Leilana's efforts to rebuild their home and that the residents were needed to return to their homeland. Aten had no doubt though that the situation regarding Tephra was similar to what happened to Taiga many years ago.

Following it's destruction, many, including Aten himself, had been hesitant to return, if only because there had been almost nothing to restore. Once Taiga had started to recover, Ruan had worked to try and bring horses back by offering them a home, under the premise that it was a fire and not a war that had destroyed the beautiful kingdom. To Aten's knowledge, before he disappeared into the Forest and lived the life of a bachelor for several years, it was a tough job to accomplish, since many didn't want to return originally under fear of Taiga's destruction again.

It seemed Tephra faced the same obstacle, even if Jakub hadn't said that directly. The war most likely had affected many horses in various degrees, from physical wounds in battle to emotional due to Tephra's wounds and her residents that experienced their own trauma in war.

Aten took a moment to think this over, "I am sorry to hear what hardships Tephra had to undergo due to the war. However, beyond keeping an eye out for any Tephra residents that may be here in Taiga, I am unsure of what else I can do to help. I would offer Taiga's services herself, but not many live here yet, so I do not have anything to offer besides my personal help."

@[Jakub]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: She wants to go home. That's where she lies broken inside; Agnieszka / anyone - by Aten - 06-02-2019, 12:06 AM