• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    One for All [Ilan]
    Icicle Isle is not really known for being a bustling retreat, and yet, Jesper detects another new being. The strengthening wind delivers the cologne of a lone male to his nares. Immediately, his interest piques and, his chassis tenses with excitement. With a push of his hindquarters, the black chooses a springy trot to cut through the winter slush. An ominous gray sky serves as a backdrop for the lightning, which forks vertically and diagonally. Booms of thunder rumble in between strikes and pellets of frozen ice pelt the ground and his back. Tufted lobes flatten against poll to bury beneath bronze-streaked tresses. Whiskered muzzle tucks in towards chest to keep the hail from stinging his eyes and face.

With his head tucked down, Jesper almost runs overtop the newcomer. Tossing his head to the left, aquamarine gaze catches the youthful form of a red spotted equine. The black slides to a halt and then, takes a step back. He offers an apologetic smile to the colt before he opens his mouth. "Whew, a bit of a tail wind there. I am sorry about that." The black unfurls his muzzle from his chest, and pricks his ears in greeting. His gaze scans the colt, now with a clearer view, and he recognizes Leilan in the boy's conformation. He offers another warm smile before he introduces himself. "My name is Jesper. What is yours?"
    jesper
    carnage x bethanie
    devin's∇designs

@[Ilan]/@[Nyxistaken], your other thread said it was invalid so, I started a new on‌e =)