• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  creep and crawl, i step into the night.

Winter is starting to give up its tight grip and hibernating creatures are crawling out into the warm spring sun. The women, mother and daughter, stand on the crest of a small hill in the corner of this familiar old place, the sunrise at their backs. It took little discussion between them to know they had to come, and together of course, ever since the Plague it seems that Let will not be without her mother. Kota is not a coddling mother, rather unceremonious about motherhood on the surface really – but deep down, in the chasms of her dark little cracked heart, she would never deny anything to her only child. They look more like sisters, their matching serrated markings only separate in placement and color, their builds very similar. They are stout, muscular, almost square-ish and perfectly proportionate. By human standards, which is irrelevant, they have beautiful conformation. The daughter is just slightly shorter, but with distance between them and prying eyes, it is not obvious.

I hate this place.” Let’s voice breathes softly between her lips for her mother to pick it up, a smirk pulling at the mother’s lips. “Me too.” Kota moves passed her daughter’s teal spackled shoulder to allow her eyes to drift over the vastness of the open field and its pockets of gathering bodies. It is a quiet announcement of their arrival.

open to anyone! . <3

i was born sick,
    BUT I LOVE IT.   

Messages In This Thread
    creep and crawl, i step into the night. - by Let - 06-01-2019, 08:42 AM