• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  creep and crawl, i step into the night.

The summers heat had returned and so had he almost a year later to the same place Magnus had first found him. The place Magnus had asked him to come with him to Tephra and to serve the land there mentioned.

Since the war between Tephra and Loess he had been searching for lost Tephrans to take back home with him, she was flourishing once again. The havoc the Loessians attempted to bring upon Tephra had not won in destroying the lands, only the lives of the living. On both sides.

Today the black stallion had stopped to graze among the field in hope that he would maybe find a few wayward Tephrans. His ears swiveled and turned attentively to the groups of others that stood near by hoping to catch word of his homeland.

Instead they landed on a word that brought a shiver down his spine. His face snapped in the direction of the word Loess, his midnight blue eyes scanning a small trio a few yards off. Two mares and a stallion he had never seen before, with his recent travels he had pinned alot of faces to memory.

The mares held his attention for only a moment, long enough for him to not forget them in the future, but his attention was for the stallion who announced his home as Loess. Jakubs ears threatened to pin back for only a second as his hatred for the land had a grip on him, much like the claw like burns that patterned his back. The magma from that night leaving its mark so he would not forget where he came from.

Jakub pushed the feeling of despise down as a calm collected facade took its place and he began to close the distance between himself and the others. As he got closer the stallions appearance reminded him oddly of the other stallion he has battled on Tephrans lands that night, but he placed that thought away to ponder later.

He eyed the stallion for a moment and gave a small nod as his attention returned to the mares while speaking to all. " Hello, I don't believe we've met. My name is Jakub, what brings you to the field today?" his gaze passed between the members of the gathered group.

JAKUB

and out he came, holding his brothers heel

@[Let]
    @[Pteron]

Don't mind Jakub he's just here to possibly ruffle some feathers.
    Tephra inhabitant (Alpha)

Messages In This Thread
    creep and crawl, i step into the night. - by Let - 06-01-2019, 08:42 AM
    RE: creep and crawl, i step into the night. - by Jakub - 06-01-2019, 12:03 PM