• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  creep and crawl, i step into the night.

Let’s golden eyes were elsewhere when her mother’s gaze found the roan’s. Kota did not let her eyes linger but plucked them away quickly to scan the rest of the Field, returning soon after. Each time she did, his eyes found hers and they briefly level before flicking away again. This repeats itself a cordial amount of times before the stallion starts to approach and this time Kota’s pale eyes do not leave him. 

His approaching footsteps bring the teal marked girl’s attention to him, eyes and ears alert. She steps up to stand beside her mother, shoulder to shoulder.  “Hello,” the mother responds first, the daughter just nods and looks him over rather impolitely. She seems to let the name of his home sink in slowly; internally she is drawing up memories of her visits, of past leaders that are sure to be gone now. The mother and daughter make quick eye contact, but before Kota can open her mouth, another stallion starts his approach.

The stallion’s introduction seemed as bland as any other, what one would expect, almost forced – but that it what recruiting is, Kota reminds herself, a fuckin’ song and dance. She did not like the taste of it. It was not quite clear what was happening, as he remained rather casual, but something did not feel right. “I’ll give you a guess.” Her eyes roll. What does he think? What is anyone here for? To recruit, or be recruited, is the most obvious of answers. 

@[Pteron] 
    @[Jakub] 

<3 they're brats!

Messages In This Thread
    creep and crawl, i step into the night. - by Let - 06-01-2019, 08:42 AM
    RE: creep and crawl, i step into the night. - by kota - 06-01-2019, 02:41 PM