• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  creep and crawl, i step into the night.

Kota laughs, she did not really mean for it to slip by but she could not help. She didn’t bother to say what she thought, which was that there are many places to have a conversation. She smirks when he finishes the sentence with an obvious detail she had already picked out – she had to give him credit for his nonchalant honesty, however. She let her blue eyes stay with him for a bit longer than the black stallion, but Let addressed the other man with a softer expression than her mother’s (but not by much).

The teal girl with wild sun-gold eyes was oddly fascinated by the dark stallion and was about to open her mouth to ask about what he meant by lost friends. Her mother found his presence irritating, for now, and pegged him for a serpent. She kept it to herself though, and when he said his last comment both mares flicked their eyes to the black stallion and back to the conversationalist. Have they wandered into a squabble of some kind? They looked on, almost expectant of the two stallions to address just what the fuck he was referring to. “So…you know each other?” The mother questions them both

@[Pteron] 
    @[Jakub]

Messages In This Thread
    creep and crawl, i step into the night. - by Let - 06-01-2019, 08:42 AM
    RE: creep and crawl, i step into the night. - by kota - 06-20-2019, 05:22 PM