• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hey.....sorry
    I'm thread wiping....again.

Last time I did, I got hardly any time to chill out, and then bam I had a million threads again (which go me, because for once it wasn't me agreeing to a million threads lmao). I am keeping a few, and the ones I'm keeping will remain on my to do list.

All of that being said, I just kinda want a new start with my characters. Of course, plots that are pivotal are remaining, but most of my threads are just done. :/

If you have any ideas for my guys please let me know!!! DM me or tag me or reply here! I really want to get some more of my characters out. For now, this is who I have.

- Litotes / Leader of Pangea, kinda an idiot, kinda an asshole. All around, he is trying his best. He is pretty sad and miserable even if he won't admit it. I want to open him up as an open stud, but I think if anyone wants a baby from him this season, there will need to be a plot for it to make sense. His teg is tegteg [ARCANE DARKNESS MANIPULATION][COMPANION ANIMAL][GALAXY MARKING][LION SHIFTING*]. He is a cremello with his moving galaxy marking and a snowflake marking on his face. I kinda want some more of his babies running around but I'm being picky now. ;'/
    - Brunhilde / Litotes' and Kensa's firstborn. She has fire mimicry, and a giant lion companion. Lives in Loess. Um, she's mean but only because she hates herself and her life. I want someone to break her heart, or physically hurt her, or something, anything. I LOVE her but I do not get to write her enough. Please throw everyone at her.
    - Midnight / He is my Starlust x Infection baby and I love him with my whole heart. <3 He is about six months and a weirdo. He's learning a lot about his light manipulation and I imagine him being a bully with a sweet streak. Lives in Loess with Starsin and family.
    - Crybaby & Hatchetface / Jackel x Litotes twins, nearly two years old, live in Pangea. They are freaks, attached at the hip, and beautiful. I would not call them cruel, yet, but they are freakin' freaks. I've taken Crybaby out on his own, but not Hatchetface (though I'm not opposed to it). They are seriously pretty, shiny and flowery and strange. Please throw someone at them. I want to write them more.
    - Naia / A Leilan baby, currently in Nerine, is a nereid. She's super gay and fierce. Also, pretty and emo and quiet.
    - Soleil / My Fox x Lynx baby!! *heart eyes* She's a mind reader with happiness induction and firebreathing, and she has no idea how to control any of her traits. About six months old. I imagine her as soft and sweet. I've only written her once and I want to get her out more. :/
    - Peregrine Jude / My mean pink pegasus. I'm hesitant to put her out there because right now I only really like writing her with Vadar. She lives in Tephra and is super angry over holing herself away for years. Has a southern accent, sassy, sly.

Please write with me. : D If there are any of mine you're interested in that I have not listed, just shoot me a DM or PM. <3
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    Brinly and Brunhilde, or as I’ve already nicknamed them, Burnly and Burnhilde.

Umm I also have Islas and Torryn that I really want to post. I don’t remember how old they are. I think they are both yearlings.
    Ryatah & her 800 relatives, plus Briseis
    Kensa is interested in a thread with Lie even though he does not disclose his marital status in this post :|

I'm also going to finish my Misfit post for Lie soon, so just be prepared.
    Hello yes I would like to thread with you!! I feel like Velkan and Naia could maybe be unlikely friends???? He'd think she's super cool and would want to be her wingman even though he'd be awful at trying to help win over the ladies

But I'd also be open to other ideas too if you're not feeling that and I can vomit some info about my other kiddos and we can see if we can find a few who'd be fun to write together!
    @[Colby] obviously yes to the burn sisters and a new starlie thread :~)

@[Lyr] does kensa have a wedding ring on her finger????? *gun emoji* but obviously yes they get a new thread

@[Squirt] i LOVE velkan and i think he and naia would be best buds. i will make them a thread!! <3
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    perfect!!! <33