• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

click me
    I need some spice in my life with my ponies.

Titus - Living in Tephra - 5+ years old - Ocelot shifter - Bold, fun-loving, risk-taker
    Living mostly his life in Loess after being kidnapped as a child from his parents in Nerine. He has always had negative thoughts about his family and not really thinking he has a place in this world. He was recently the General of Loess during Wolfbane/Lepis, but was quickly removed and sort of forgotten which has made him a bit negative and depressed. He left Loess to find something else and recently made his home in Tephra. Titus could use some friends, lover, or anything really to spark some life into him.

Eva - Living in Ischia - 2-3 years old- Neraid shifter - Curious, charming, and flirtatious
    Eva was given birth on the beach after her mother, Lucrezia died, and grew up within the surrounding waters of Beqanna. So, she has a strong connection and love for the waters of Beqanna. She found out she was not only the nereid around after meeting Adria who she went to live with in Ischia now. She could use some friends or maybe a young love interest.

Dracarys - Yearling - Likely to be stubborn and maybe narcissistic, I've yet to really play her out
    So far she has lived her entire life within Sylva. She likes to wonder off and explore a bit of Beqanna. Currently in a quest to try and switch her Fire Aura for Dragon Mimicry since she wants to be more like her mother (if anyone is interested in helping with this, read this!) She could use some friends or maybe a love interest (she probably would fancy a dragon-boyfriend a lot).

Astrophel - Wandering, likely the meadow - 8+ years old - Star Magic - Naive, friendly, shy
    Astrophel has a strong love and bond for stars. He is shy and naive, but overly friendly and kind to others easily. He could use some friends (any star trait ponies he'd love to meet!) and maybe a love interest.

Sinner - Leader of Sylva - 5+ years old - Hellhound - Manipulative, cunning, cynical, deceitful
    Pretty much your normal bad villain, always looking out for himself and his own interests. Sinner will use about anything or anyone to get what he wants. He enjoys abusing others either mentally or physically. I'm open with him about anything really, though likely not love as he doesn't really seem to be that type, but he doesn't seem to mind having a plaything as he found out with Valdis.
    currently playing
    Astrophel | Divest | Falter

I think I saw this on your to do list but I'm very excited about Isilya and Astrophel. I think they could be good friends and maybe more????

Also maybe Eva and @[Velkan] could be friends? He'd find her very interesting and he could use some friends!!
    @[Squirt] I'd love to see how things go for Astrophel and Isilya! <3

And definitely getting Velkan and Eva together would be fun. I'll get a post up for him. Where is he currently at?
    currently playing

I really should throw Sawtooth back at Titus lol. ?
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)
    dracarys should meet my dragon-boy, rupture! he’s in loess but can be anywhere. I think they’re the same age? close enough anyway.
    [Image: Leah.png]
    @[Kristin] UM YES! Would love that <3

@[Leah] Ooo yes! I think they might be a breeding season a part, but it's really all the same! xD She will be coming to Loess to visit since her mom sort of disappeared from Sylva (but was stolen by Pangea) and she knows she has some family there. So, they could meet there!
    currently playing

yay perfect!!!
    [Image: Leah.png]
    Ok good, I’ll throw her in Tephra for him. <3
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)
    Velkan's just hanging out in the meadow/river/forest areas because he just came back and doesn't have a home yet! So anywhere you'd like to post works perfect Big Grin
    hmmm Chemdog would love to get his paws on CHAT with Eva, if you ever wanted <3
    buy the ticket, take the ride.
    —  Hunter S. Thompson

snowphish, city, oleandar, wrena, kota, let, seasick
    chemdog, klaus, padmé, fenwe, claudia, mourna