• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

And still, I rise: Sinner, Any!

A rather inviting light formed around the Sylvan forest as beams of light burst through the thick canopy, vibrant colours shining and creating colourful visions in the pools of water, even the mud around the edges gently decorated by falling leaves, lightly tapping the surface of the pool as they land, creating ripples that lightly slam against the muddy edges.
    The land seemed to peaceful, something that seemed so peculiar, especially after the war.

Though now things were different, the once carefree stallion lived in moments of fear, looming shadows causing him to run for cover in fear of meeting the dragon he tried to ward off, the memory of the wave of earth coming crashing toward the beast still vivid in his mind, still terrifying.
    But now the stallion had the opportunity of settling down, since he had helped the Sylvans maybe they would welcome him, allow him to help them further. He was most definitely not opposed to the idea.

Perhaps the Sylvans did not yet know that he was the one who created the prison in loess, at least he hoped they didn't, at least not yet.
    Perhaps now he could use his abilities for good, to help a land thrive and conquer rather than cause pain.

Soon he would find out his own fate, the stallion gently calls out to Sinner, announcing where he stood as he settles down comfortably next to the pool of water.

Aziz

—lost and forgotten—

@[Sinner]
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]
    there is but one rule
    hunt or be hunted
    The war had brought many things for them. Some of it was good. Some of it was bad. But in the end, it was just war.

A war that showed his true colors. Castile learned that Mary and he were not loyal followers under Loess. He had never seen it that way after all. It was always something more he wanted and lingering in the shadows so long had made anxious as of late. But now it was openly known he not so loyal.

Some would call him a traitor.

But he did not see it that way.

He was doing what he wanted.

Mastering his own future.

Sylva had been quiet as of late, but he does not fear the silence that now consumes the autumn territory. It would eventually grow and become more than it was. Sinner has always had great plans for the autumn forest. Sylva was never meant to be beneath another land. It was meant to lead and create a future, just as he was meant for greater things.

The hound made everything within his plan that it would go this way. Challenging Castile for the kingdom position was bound to happen—at least he was no longer going to wait around for the dragon king to remove him from Sylva. It was a fight between the two of them, and he would surely see himself the winner of it all.

Some would call him overconfident, but he simply knows that the path laid out ahead so far has worked every way in his favor. It was all for him, and he would have it all. No matter the price.

There are many that come and go through Sylva. He usually thinks nothing of it, but the summer day was different from the rest. This time someone called him out. It was not a familiar call, but one he has never heard before.

It sends the hound on a little hunt, but he doesn’t travel far to find the stallion who settles down comfortably near one of the pools of waters in Sylva. “Can I help you, stranger?” He growls with a husky voice. A hint of curiosity lingers in his words. The hellhounds orange-yellow eyes peer at the stallion carefully as she stops within a comfortable distance from the stranger.
    Sinner
    the king of sylva
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Aziz]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    Most likely always in his hellhound form

The silence was rather relaxing, most definitely necessary after everything had gone down, complication after complication making way for a time of relaxation and regeneration, something that was also so easily disrupted at the click of a finger.
    The thicket behind Aziz rumbles softly, a growl following as the hound himself appears, already questioning the bay male.

Aziz pivots his ears before allowing his body to follow, this creature was rather good at moving silently, even when being tapped into the earth the stallion could not sense his arrival, quite a curious individual.
    "Greetings, I am Aziz. You may or may not remember me from the battlefield? I created the shelters made of stone, and also, quite regrettably, decided to attack Castile, in order to protect you Sylvans of course" the stallion nods quietly, still fearing that one day the dragon would show up, the terrifying scent of brimstone and hot air in the sky, carried by billows of hot air.

"I was hoping to settle down here if you would allow it, I would, of course, make myself useful. I can provide you with protection and shelter, or destruction if that's what you're looking for" the stallion grins as he shifts his weight comfortably, he had previously created shelters for lands as well as destroyed whatever they needed, of course, Sinner did not have to know about them all, especially the prison in Loess.

"I can shape the earth at your discretion" he nods, though he still needed to test his limits, the stallion was able to create abnormal and titanic structures with as much or as little detail as he wants.
    The hope, for now, was to settle down in Sylva, help out as much as possible in the meantime and then relish in the aftermath.

Aziz

—lost and forgotten—

@[Sinner]

The silence was rather relaxing, most definitely necessary after everything had gone down, complication after complication making way for a time of relaxation and regeneration, something that was also so easily disrupted at the click of a finger.
    The thicket behind Aziz rumbles softly, a growl following as the hound himself appears, already questioning the bay male.

Aziz pivots his ears before allowing his body to follow, this creature was rather good at moving silently, even when being tapped into the earth the stallion could not sense his arrival, quite a curious individual.
    "Greetings, I am Aziz. You may or may not remember me from the battlefield? I created the shelters made of stone, and also, quite regrettably, decided to attack Castile, in order to protect you Sylvans of course" the stallion nods quietly, still fearing that one day the dragon would show up, the terrifying scent of brimstone and hot air in the sky, carried by billows of hot air.

"I was hoping to settle down here if you would allow it, I would, of course, make myself useful. I can provide you with protection and shelter, or destruction if that's what you're looking for" the stallion grins as he shifts his weight comfortably, he had previously created shelters for lands as well as destroyed whatever they needed, of course, Sinner did not have to know about them all, especially the prison in Loess.

"I can shape the earth at your discretion" he nods, though he still needed to test his limits, the stallion was able to create abnormal and titanic structures with as much or as little detail as he wants.
    The hope, for now, was to settle down in Sylva, help out as much as possible in the meantime and then relish in the aftermath.

Aziz

—lost and forgotten—

@[Sinner]
    there is but one rule
    hunt or be hunted
    There was something oddly familiar about the stallion. Sinner doesn’t usually forget the scent or a face he comes across. However, the mention of who, what, and where the stallion was fills in the blurs of his memory. The war had been a hellhole, and he doesn’t care he doesn’t truly recall the face of the stallion right away. He had better things to care for at that time.

“I remember now,” he admits openly, but he doesn’t apologize for not remembering the stallion now. A wolfish grin spreads across his lips. “How could I forget the hospitality you gave us?” He offers with a tilt of his dark canine head to the right.

It was not always common for someone such as Aziz to waltz right into their quite little kingdom and offer his services. What exactly made the earth manipulator give his loyalty freely to him, especially during the war? Sinner isn’t always so open to accept such gifts. There was always a hidden motive behind such offerings, and even then, there could be something more to that.

“You are more than welcomed to call Sylva your home,” he offers warmly. “I could never deny anyone a place that offers their protection to us,” his wolfish grin grows a littler larger now, “And even attacks our enemies. How could I not give you a home?” Castile was definitely not his favorite as of late. He never liked the dragon-king or any of those that came before him when the crown to a kingdom could have been his.

At my discretion, he thinks with approval. The hellhound liked that idea very much. He was always happy to add a new addition to his handful of game pieces. Aziz was offering himself freely to him, and he asked for nothing much in return. Sinner could give him practically everything he wanted right now. “I will be happy to have you here then,” he replies back, making sure he meets the gaze of Aziz. “If you are going to call this place home then will you be joining our ranks? You should be rewarded for your efforts in protecting us after all.” Some individuals liked the idea of rewards or the simple life of having a place to call home. Dangling such a reward out freely in front of Aziz would let Sinner know what exactly the earth manipulator was like.
    Sinner
    the king of sylva

@[Aziz]

The stallion stands quietly as he listens to Sinner, his ink-tipped ears pivoting to listen to the various sounds of the Sylvan forest, curious as to what dwelled under the thick canopy.
    Sinner now asks if Aziz will perhaps join the Sylvan ranks, Aziz takes a moment to process the idea, originally the plan had been to settle down peacefully, living underground shaped by Aziz himself, only coming out to feed, sort of like a hermit.

But the idea of causing trouble was rather tantalising, he now had the chance to join the Sylvans in their battle, an almost irresistible proposition.

"I would love to join your ranks, perhaps my abilities would be of use" the corner of the stallion's muzzle arches, pleased with the current outcome of his visit "I am glad you will allow my stay in your kingdom. I will try to make myself useful" he nods, at least now he could make his lifestyle a lot more structured, ever since waking from his deep sleep he has been rather confused as to where he fits in, especially after leading for so long, living alone seemed weird and confusing, especially without any rank.
    He had managed to join along to many lands, to help them with whatever they needed whether it was sinister or not, he didn't particularly care. He had constructed shelters in the icicle isle and prisons in Loess, testing his limits everywhere he went.

Aziz shakes his tail, slapping it against his hind as flies hone in on his hide "Is there anything I could do for you currently?" he tilts his head slightly, a grin forming on his muzzle, he may as well make himself useful right away, there was no use in withering away in the background until someone calls his name.

Aziz

—lost and forgotten—

@[Sinner]
    there is but one rule
    hunt or be hunted
    Sometimes the simplicity of having a home and the basics of living is all they need. Then there are those like the hellhound himself. Simplicity is not their way of living. They need more than a home and the basics of living—they need a rank, a crown, and a kingdom. A name that has meaning just beyond their own network of relations, beyond the barriers of where they call home.

The hellhound was the latter. He wanted a crown and a kingdom. He wanted a name that had meaning beyond the whispers of the world. There were many things he wanted, and things he desired most. Sinner ensured he would take every opportunity to have them. He did not care who he had to push away in order to achieve them.

When he makes such an offer to Aziz, he is pleased. Aziz might have wanted nothing more than a simple life to settle down, but once that offer is dangled in front of you it is hard to say no. The willpower was not always so strong in others. Sometimes it could, but at times it could be planted within them and grow into something much more.

“Good,” he says with a satisfied grin. “I have no doubt you will not find yourself without use here. We will have a lot of work ahead of us.” Sinner glances away from the stallion for a moment. He looks over the canopy, the waterhole, and then the rest of their surroundings. Sylva would be much more than a quiet kingdom. “Once the challenge is completed there will be much more than this quiet kingdom. Sylva will need everyone to build her up and make her stronger.” No matter if he was the remaining leader or not, Sylva will need to remain strong during his absence.

Aziz was quick to offer his services already. Another loyal subject that reminded him of Ruinam. “Keep yourself well-rested and fed. I will need you to be ready when the time comes for Sylva to step up and take her rightful place.” Sinner would not welcome slackers within the ranks of Sylva when they needed everyone to work.
    Sinner
    the king of sylva

@[Aziz]