• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm the bad guy, kensa
    The sound of his wading, legs sweeping through the cold water, drowns out the sound of her feet. But her smell, her smell carried across the sparkling ripples so smoothly and up into his nose to stick there, and like a line with a hook embedded in his nostril it pulled his ears and eyes to find the source immediately. He’s chest deep when his neck cranes over his shoulder just so to have a good look at the woman standing on the shoreline. His mouth pulls into a grin as if he is glad to see long lost company and he turns his teal eyes back to the mountainous horizon beyond the crystalline lake.

He lets her speak and as if she can hear the very thoughts floating under his ears, she did so. Her name first, he loved that, a simple introduction is always more fun – getting straight to the good stuff is always fun. When she gives him permission, nonchalantly even, he seizes the moment of pause to walk deeper into the waters and dive below, letting himself soak as he dove and came back up to paddle in water above his head. He does not float out there for long, just enough to whisk the mud away and reveal his shiny coat with random spots big and small scattered across the matte black.

He emerges slow and stands facing her, water rolling off of him and back into the lake. He shakes like a wet dog, his mane and forelock sticking to his fur. Steam to rising in eerie curls from the warmth of his body. “Chemdog.” his sticky forelock lets only one of his teal eyes show as his head tips to look at her. “Lovely evening here – you the Queen of the castle here or what?

CHEMDOG
    to the window, to the wall

@[Kensa] sorry its kinda weird? lol
    <3

Messages In This Thread
    i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Chemdog - 06-08-2019, 08:08 PM
    RE: i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Kensa - 06-22-2019, 12:43 AM
    RE: i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Chemdog - 07-23-2019, 12:25 PM
    RE: i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Kensa - 07-24-2019, 06:29 PM
    RE: i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Chemdog - 07-24-2019, 08:16 PM
    RE: i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Kensa - 07-26-2019, 05:19 PM
    RE: i'm the bad guy, kensa - by Chemdog - 07-27-2019, 02:00 PM