• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Halp
    So, there is Valdis.
    Castile x Solace daughter and honorary plaything of Sinner.
    She is currently a prisoner in Pangea and grumpy because,
    A) Mary implied her pregnancy with Sinner's kid. Seeing as she hates Mary, she obviously hates the idea of her coupling with Sinner.
    And B) She is mad that she feels so butthurt by their coupling because it means she has feelings for him when she doesn't want to and desperately tries to hide it.

Valdis just had a son by Sinner. Yes, the Hellpuppy, Erio.
    I am thinking she will lie to Sinner when they next meet and say that the baby was a stillborn simply because she is spiteful and rude.
    Or she could always abandon the boy because she is embarrassed by his deformity in addition to being angry about Mary and Sinner.

SO
    If anyone wants to start drama by luring Valdis, harming her, stealing her boy, etc throw it out there.
    I'm fairly open to ideas so long as it isn't death.
    Or even friendships that would cause interkingdom tension. Anything. They need something to do lol
    Aziz can always throw some soil lol
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]
    I'm no good for helping build tension because I'm still getting into things again HOWEVER if Erio needs someone to take him in or just a friend I feel like my wendigo Velkan would and try to be a creepy-looking mentor to him xD
    I'm so bad at remembering my posts on this board lol

Aziz and Valdis can certainly meet!

Squirt, that sounds good to me! Did you want to do a starter post or me? Smile
    If you don’t mind that would be great <33
    @[Aeris] if you’re looking for Valdis to stir some stuff up by flirting/or sleeping with someone else I can offer Litotes >8)
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    Ya know, the second I saw you tagged me in a post, this idea crossed my mind hahaha
    I think I may have to accept that offer