• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

in need - killer :|
    I think six kids is a nice number for Kellyn (not that she raised a single one of them) and I'm thinking maybe it's time for her to die. But I have no real idea why or how. Anyone have any ideas? I'd like it to make some sort of sense for someone. It could maybe be family related? Her kids are Cassady, Carwyn, Cleary, Noah, Casimir, and Cygnus; her grandpa is Brennen if they really want to tangle with the big kids; her parents were Cagney and Elite. Or something that furthers your character; she has a sharp tongue and she's a mischievous little creature, could get into trouble easily.
    um hello Ivar would 100% be down Smile
    This sounds ideal. Where shall she find him and they can have a weird have reunion half fight and he can kill her? :|