• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

earth and sky both

He trails slightly behind the duo, a small smile tracing his mouth. He had not seen Leliana at work welcoming others into Tephra, but as he watched he could tell she was ment to be right where she was. Her queen.

He listened as she talked of Tephra and how she was always whatever that individual needed and he couldn't agree more. Even when he wasn't sure himself, she had been exactly what he needed.

He watched in appreciation the trail of flowers left in Lelian's wake. The colors vibrant against the ashened ground. Her gift had always been to heal and even with the power she had now she still chose to heal her land.

His attention was caught once again when Rae began to talk. He chuckled as he slowly pulled up beside them. Her comment about the heat and asked how they came to live here brought him back to the day he had arrived in Beqanna. The day I arrived in Beqanna I was approached by Magnus and he asked me what I wanted. At the time it was simple, I wanted to be someone worth remembering. He offered to teach me if I returned to Tephra with him. It was summer, in the middle of a field, I told him I'd go anywhere if it was out of the blasted sun. he laughed at the thought. Let just say it was definately not the heat that called me here. But I wouldn't trade her for anything. his blue eyes trailed between Rae and Leliana. He had caught the way Rae had hesitated when she took her first step into Tephra and the way Leliana shuffled her wings as if aching to take to the sky. Maybe, he thought, it was best if the two could bond on a level he could never reach.

His ears swiveled towards the beach and the smells of Ischia that wafted on the subtle breeze, he would take to the waters and visit another. Leliana knew what she was doing. I think I will take my leave now. I feel as if you women might be more comfortable somewhere else. he said in a smooth, teasing voice as his eyes flicked to the sky and back to Rae It was a pleasure meeting you, and I do hope you find what you are looking for. Tephra would be all the better with you here.

JAKUB

and out he came, holding his brothers heel

@[leliana]
    @[Rae]
    Tephra inhabitant (Alpha)

Messages In This Thread
    earth and sky both - by Rae - 06-12-2019, 01:48 PM
    RE: earth and sky both - by Jakub - 06-12-2019, 03:24 PM
    RE: earth and sky both - by Rae - 06-18-2019, 03:22 PM
    RE: earth and sky both - by Jakub - 06-19-2019, 03:43 PM
    RE: earth and sky both - by leliana - 06-25-2019, 10:50 PM
    RE: earth and sky both - by Rae - 07-01-2019, 02:50 PM