• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  I have never been nothing; felicitey

DRACARYS

I have never been nothing. I am the blood of a dragon.

Remaining anywhere near her home didn’t really settle well with her. Dracarys didn’t want to stay around much longer in Loess either, and going back home was definitely out of the question. She didn’t want to think about what her father has done to her mother too. It was already traumatic enough to realize what has happened, and making the connection only angered her even more.

As much as she wanted to find her mother, Dracarys just couldn’t do it right now. She needed to escape, she needed to be what age she was meant to be. Leaving it all behind for now is what she had to do. The only thing she knew what to do to quiet her mind and keep her busy as going beyond places she has never been before—beyond the river and past the mountain she climbed.

She had never seen beyond the mountain. There had been talk of lands beyond there, other territories. Perhaps mother is there, she thinks suddenly, but instantly she bites her lips and shakes her head. The blue girl had no time right now to think about her mother. She needed to think about herself first—she needed to have some fun. It was within the neutral lands, the other places she heard about, where she needed to go.

The journey is long, especially for never going beyond the mountain, but Dracarys does not let herself rest. She is determined to live for herself right now in these moments. Her father was fine, and surely her mother would be as well. She is an adult, after all! She nags at herself as she walks through the last bits of the forest that borders a broad meadow.

Just taking a couple paces into the meadow, the yearling comes to a halt. Her silver-blue eyes search across the meadow. The sun is set high, indicating that she has arrived at the meadow during the mid-afternoon. There are a few white clouds scattered across the blue sky, but she doesn’t think anything of it because her gaze moves towards the greenest meadow she has ever seen before!

It brings a quick childish grin to her face, followed by a sudden burst of laughter that escape her lips freely. The girl rears up playfully and then leaps forward into a run. She moves quickly across the green meadow, the grass is tall, but she doesn’t mind it. Dracarys leaps through the meadow, laughing carelessly as she goes. This was her day, and she was going to enjoy it as much as she could.

character info: here | character reference: here

@[Felicitey]
    [Image: YJta8td.png]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

she spent slot of time in the playground, while her mom was off doing who knows what. She wasn't a bad mom, she just didn't understand her sometimes and her abilities. Felicitey didn't mind though it just gave her more opportunities to wander off, mainly to the meadow sometimes Pangea in search of her allusive father. Today though it was the meadow.

Her and Dexter had slinked away passed the fairies. Once she passed the border of then meadow and the grass began to tickle her barrel she gave a pleased whinny to Dexter as he stroked her cheek. She took of at an awkward, clumsy run. Her amber and blue eyes scanned the meadow looking for anything that looked like a good time.

Flowers of every color and smells of summer filled her mind and then just as quickly she heard a giggle from another. A friend she thought a lop sided grin adorned her face as her good ear swiveled to find the source, the other deaf one flopped in the summer breeze. Dexter gave a small tug of her mane letting her know she needed to turn around to her left.

There she was a small blue filly prancing around in all the meadows wonders. Felicitey stared for a moment happy to find someone who appreciated the freedom of the meadow as much as she did.

She jumped and leaped towards the blue filly, jerking Dexter around a bit and throwing her balance off momentarily. As she closed the space she tripped over her spindly legs and rolled very un-gracefully infront of the girl. She stared up at the blue face for a second, one eye amber and one eye sky blue traced the girl to memory and tucked her scent away. Hello she said with a giggle, I'm Felicitey. Who are you?

The sun caught the spattering of silver snowflakes that painted her gold, chocolate dipped muzzle and her wings laid haphazardly across the grass beside her on each side, just barely missing a patch of baby blue flowers. Dexter popped his golden, brown head up on the other side of the flower patch scolding Felicitey with his chocolate brown eyes. Oh, and that's Dexter she said motioning to the small capuchin with her muzzle.

felicitey

who do you think you are? collecting your jar of hearts.

@[Dracarys]
    LitotesxNimueIsolde
    Untitled23-1

DRACARYS

Dracarys finds that jumping through the tall grass as no longer an issue for her. Her spindly legs became stronger, and she grew right into them over the last year of her life. Being a young foal had its perks, but she preferred her newly grown body more than ever now. She didn’t have to fear the world around her at first (not that she truly ever did before, but everything was not entirely new and frightful).

The scents that expelled throughout the meadow were new and abundant. She smelled the familiar greenery and flowers though. It brought a smile as she remembers her first spring and summer among the millions of new things she had learned about the world. Dracarys might prefer her way most of the time, and maybe throw a tantrum here and there, but she also liked to explore and learn new things. It was always exciting.

Catching her breath for a moment, Dracarys settles in a spot among the meadow. The long blades of grass still provide some protection for her as she settles in a quiet moment. However, the jumping and leaping of something coming her way quickly brings her out of her quiet moment alone. Dracarys yelps suddenly and jumps back as the creature trips and rolls right in front of her.

She quickly pokes her muzzle towards the buckskin colored creature—quickly realizing it is another filly—and meets the gaze of the multi-colored filly. The filly quickly greets her with a warm hello and giggle. Dracarys pulls her head back, her ears flickering forward curiously at the girl. “Well, hi there! That was quiet the entrance!” She laughs softly. “I’m Dracarys!” She adds as she continues to peer at the girl curiously.

At the sudden pop of the brown capuchin, Dracarys jumps back further from the duo. Her ears slam against her multi-color blue splashed head. “Dexter?” She asks questions with frustration. The girl’s eyes narrow at the monkey, but a gleam of curiosity studies the strange creature. “What is a Dexter?” She asks, glancing to the girl and then back to the monkey uncertainly.

@[Felicitey]

Felicitey pulled in her wings delicately -comparitively to her entrance. She scrambles to upright herself, lopsided smile still clung to her face as the other girl scrambles back from Dexter. Dexter shrugs his shoulders timidly and scrambles to Feliciteys back grabbing a wisp of lengthy mane with one hand and the inner most part of her wing with the other.

He looks curiously at the blue girl in equal curiosity, giving a small chirp. Yes she is quite beautiful. Felicitey said passing on the compliment. Dexter here is my most trusted companion. He helps me -usually- by being my balance and my ears. she said rolling her eyes up to her floppy left ear. There's no need to be scared. He's like the mom I can never get rid of. she said with a giggle as Dexter chatted in defiance, nestled between her shoulder blades.

Are you from around here? I visit often and have never seen someone so... so... blue! she said excitement bubbling to her lips and her mismatched eyes.

felicitey

@[Dracarys]
    LitotesxNimueIsolde
    Untitled23-1

DRACARYS

There are many things she has seen before. Well, at least Dracarys would brag about being knowledgeable more than anyone about the world. This time she DEFINITELY was not aware of what an actual monkey was.

Her gaze does not shake away from the monkey as the other girl changes her position and smiles at her. Even her eyes follow him with every movement as she grabs the wisp of the girl’s mane and the part of her wing. She could not keep her eyes off this thing that Felicitey called a monkey. A MONKEY! She exclaims to herself silently. Then the small monkey chirps, and she jumps with fright.

Dracarys ear flickers at the voice of the winged filly. “Beauitful?” She questions, a bit uncertain at how the girl even understood the monkey. The blue yearling shrugs her shoulders though as she listens carefully to Felicitey. Her blue-silver eyes finally turn to the filly when she explains her balance and ears. She follows the rolling eyes to the girl’s left ear that is flopped over and then turns her gaze back to the girl as she giggles and Dexter chirps loudly.

A faint smile touches her lips. She laughs softly at the comment Felicitey makes about Dexter being her mom. “He seems nice,” she says glancing to Dexter then back to the winged filly. “I’ve never seen anything like him before.” She then glances back to Dexter, a little uncertain if she should be speaking to him or the girl really. “Your mom must be happy you have someone looking out for you when she isn’t around,” she says with a giggle.

“Yes, I live in Sylva. It’s just over the mountain and across the river,” she says turning her own gaze towards the direction of Sylva. “I’ve always been this blue!” She laughs louder this time as she turns back to the girl bubbling with excitement. “My mother is blue like me, but my father is brown or something like that.” She shrugs her shoulders slightly.

@[Felicitey]

She laughed at her comment of Dexter, Me neither, he just showed up when I was born. He freaked my mom out too, she had a similar look on her face as you. But I wasn't scared, Dexter and I have had an unusual understanding from the beginning. There are some words we share between us, though very limited. The rest is just a.... connection of sorts. she said simply as if it were a common thing, I've decided I quite like monkeys.

She listened as the girl talked of her land over the mountain and river and how she's always been blue. That is so cool. I love the color blue, it's my favorite she said with a grin as she shook her wings out before tucking them along her barrel. Was it scary or exciting to travel this far? I have an awesome set of wings but my mom says they're not big enough yet and she doesn't know if I am capable enough to fly anyways. she added a pout crossing her mouth, but didn't stay long to be replaced with her silly lopsided grin.

felicitey

@[Dracarys]
    LitotesxNimueIsolde
    Untitled23-1

DRACARYS

A part of her wonders what it would be like to always have a companion like the winged filly shared with the monkey. She isn’t sure if the company would completely annoy her the entire time, or if she would be glad to have someone around the entire time. It would seem nice to have someone around she could rely on since her mother had been stolen away to Pangea and her father had been busy with the political side of things—Well, more with his so-called mistress Mary!

“I decided I like monkeys too,” she says with a smile. “Well, your monkey at least!” Dracarys laughs softly. “I’m not sure how other monkeys are.” She turns her gaze over to Dexter. “But you are a very nice monkey.” She laughs softly again.

Dracarys smile lifts up a little further hearing that Felicitey’s favorite color was blue. “It’s mine as well!” She exclaims with excitement. She is already liking her new friend. Her gaze moves to the wings that shake out to the side of the buckskin filly. She wanted to have a pair of wings so bad too—just like a dragon.

Her silver-blue eyes glance back to her friend when she asks about her travelling so far. She didn’t like hearing about the other girl’s wings. Those should be my wings, she thinks with envy. Dracarys silently grumbles to herself about how the fairy should have made her a dragon. But she pushes it aside for now.

“Of, it isn’t too bad.” She laughs thinking about the moment she went to the mountain, and then beyond it. “I mean it can be scary knowing not where you are, but it was mostly exciting seeing new places.” She then glances to the filly’s wings and thinks about the comment she made previously. A slight pout crosses over her lips. “I’m sure you will fly soon enough.” She then glances back to the filly, meeting her lopsided grin. “Your lucky to have wings. I’d do anything for a pair of wings, or even to be a dragon like my mama.” She shrugs her shoulders.

@[Felicitey]

A dragon? she almost yelled, her eyes widening in awe. Your mom is a dragon? Oh my gosh. Like for real? That is so cool! I have only heard stories of Dragons. My momma told me of the war in Tephra and the dragons that faught. That is amazing. Please, please, please tell me what shes like. Her tail bounced side to side in excitement as her eyes glossed over in thought and wonderment.

Yes, she had a pair of beautiful wings but what was so amazing about them if she couldn't use them. Not only were they to small but her mom didn't know if she could do it with the lack of hearing in her left ear. You would think in the sky you wouldn't need perfect balance. Oh well. At least she got her fathers shifting abilities. She quite enjoyed her lion form, it was easier to control her center of gravity in that form. How amazing would it be though to be a dragon? You'd be strong and powerful,  noone could tell you no you can't do that.

Her gaze fell back to the blue girl, she could sense a feeling of envy at her wings and she tucked them closer not wanting to brag further of her wings. She liked Dracarys, and Dracarys liked Dexter she did not want to ruin that.

felicitey

@[Dracarys]
    LitotesxNimueIsolde
    Untitled23-1

DRACARYS

Her expression of discontent quickly flickers away with excitement at the buckskin filly’s reaction to finding out her mother was a dragon. An expression grows quick and wide across her blue stained lips. “Yes, she is the most beautiful dragon I have ever seen!” The blue girl’s eyes gleam brightly as the topic of her mother continues. Felicitey is fascinated by the idea of her mother being a dragon, which satisfies her even more.

“Well, I guess she isn’t a full dragon,” she rolls her shoulders. “My mama told me there are lots of different dragons out there. She cannot shift completely into a dragon, but she does have pretty cool dragon-like abilities.” Dracarys’ tone when speaking about her mother, certainly shows that she thinks highly of her mother and where she comes from. “But there are some like my grandfather who can shift into a whole dragon!” She exclaims with excitement.

Then suddenly the excitement fades away from her blue finely chiseled features. She remembers the story now her mother told her about Tephra. It was terrible. “My mother told me about that story too,” she says softly then glancing away from her friend for a moment. “It’s a terrible thing really.” Dracarys cannot imagine what war is like and the chaos it can bring in the aftermath. She only knows from what her mother and father told her so far.

“My dad was in that war and so was my grandfather too.” She says quietly, not sure why she mentions them both. Truthfully, she feels pulled in two ways. Her father was a traitor to the crown and her grandfather was the dragon who destroyed a home for many. “I don’t like war at all.” She says a bit louder, but more firmly.

@[Felicitey]

She listened intently with large eyes as she spoke of her mother. It didn't matter to her that her mother couldn't shift entirely into a dragon, the idea was still exciting. She could feel the emotions shift as Dracarys spoke of the war. She did not seem thrilled about the event and even less so that her family had been involved.

Felicitey's gaze drifted to her feet as she tugged on her lip for a moment then suddenly she smiled wide as she looked at Dracarys. I have shifting too. I got it from my father. I actually much prefer that form. she said as she moved in a tight circle infront of Dracarys. Dexter jumped from her back moving to stand by Dracarys as Felicitey shifted.

First it was her hooves, they changed into rather large, soft padded paws. Next, her body morphed to follow into a small, golden lion. She peered up at Dracarys with her large blue and amber eyes, waiting with a large toothy grin. Dexter rolled his eyes at the display as she spoke, Its not a dragon, but I think it suits me. she said happily.

felicitey

@[Dracarys]
    LitotesxNimueIsolde
    Untitled23-1