• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  i feel a bad moon rising | litotes

boy what's normal to you? 'cause that sure ain't normal to me.

Though his residency in Loess is now a distant memory, Litotes considers the rocky hills a second home. He knows that if he were to be found wandering its yellowed grasses, most would not question his Pangean scent. So, he recognizes the faces of those he was amongst, if only it was because he did not have much else to do at the time. Lepis being one of those faces he happened upon in his bored observation, she is a welcome fixture in his home.

“Ah, Lepis. Yes, Wolfbane certainly did mention you,” he murmurs, confirming mostly for himself. He cocks his head to listen to her mention of Taiga, eyes growing animated with delight. The Archon had wondered when his friend would finally find power of his own once again. Even from their first meeting years ago, when Bane sat upon the throne of Loess, Lie thought the flaxen-haired stallion did not suit servitude. “How damn exciting!” he exclaims, then chews on the wasteland comment. An amused smile lifts his lips.

Before he can offer her a fitting rebuttal, Lepis asks about cold springs. Pangea does not have them like Loess does, but it does possess frigid underground rivers. Lie chuckles once and then murmurs, “Not exactly, but we do have something.” He turns away from the comtesse and swishes his tail. “This way.” His voice is languid, if a bit demanding.

The canyon where Kensa gave birth to Kelynen is where he has in mind. Litotes fills the silence as they travel.

“To be short, I chose Pangea for revenge. I had no particular designs on a ‘wasteland,’ at the time.” The cremello pauses, casting one gold eye to the sharp face of his companion. “I do find it amusing, though, that Pangea has a reputation as a wasteland given by those that have hardly been here.” They are close to the short drop into the canyon, so the stallion stops speaking for the time it takes them to reach the small decline. He drops down the side with a clatter and a drag, then prances into the cool water. “I think there is a lot to enjoy.” His gaze finds Lepis’, and he smiles. “Why Taiga?”

and if i fall would you know that to do?
    and if i'm caught up would you stay?

Litotes

@[Lepis]

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising | litotes - by Lepis - 06-16-2019, 09:43 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | litotes - by Lepis - 07-04-2019, 09:42 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | litotes - by litotes - 07-19-2019, 03:18 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising | litotes - by Lepis - 07-20-2019, 07:06 PM