• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  For every action there is a reaction
    He gave a mild glance at the approaching stallion. It was obvious he was generations younger than him, even he could tell that with only one good eye. The bay overo gave a small snort of his nostrils when the boy had finished talking.

He hadn't  intended on amusing the boy with an answer but as they sat there in silence for a moment he thought to himself why the hell not.

The stallion turned towards the obsidian boy, tall for his age he assumed and took in a lazy breath letting it out slowly before proceeding to talk. I'm not much for conversating. I myself am no recruiter and have a home. he paused a minute not bothering for introductions, If not for the nomads or a home what brings you here, or more so by me to disrupt my peace. the stallion was not being aggressive but mild irritation lingered in his voice. His good brown eye, laced with ribbons of dancing gold made it's way back to the gathering horses and darted along the border.

This is where he sat most every day, the recruiters knew better by now then to try and approach him. He was here to watch.

Messages In This Thread
    For every action there is a reaction - by Jakub - 06-18-2019, 03:27 PM
    RE: For every action there is a reaction - by NPC - 06-18-2019, 03:52 PM
    RE: For every action there is a reaction - by NPC - 06-18-2019, 04:30 PM
    RE: For every action there is a reaction - by NPC - 06-18-2019, 05:35 PM