• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Wolfbane;

ALL THE DOUBT YOU'RE STANDING IN BETWEEN

Registering on his dark face for a moment, the Dragon King’s surprise puts Bane at ease. It’s not an angry sort of surprise. Wolfbane can see the minute curve of wrinkles around the edge of Castile’s eyes that mean joy and he can just as easily read the tilt of a mouth that says pride without having to say anything at all. Even a horse who couldn’t see the same way Wolfbane saw things would notice.

This conversation was quite different compared to their first.

Still grinning, the visitor nods once or twice about the ongoing Sylva battle. Lepis would be happy enough to hear that Castile wanted more or less the same when it came to punishment: death by fire. That Castile hadn’t found a suitable replacement interested the wingless pegasus, though. He personally understands that Vulgaris is dead - or he wholly assumes that, since the last he saw of the stallion was when the viper flung himself into the volcano.

Litotes is busy in the east. Perhaps Bane should take a trip soon… what about Starsin? The odd advisor he’d never really spoken to but heard so much of?

All of these thoughts he keeps to himself. They’d come to the forefront of his mind and wiped away his odd little smile in the pause of conversation between them. Once Castile is done mentioning his desire for trust between the two established families, Wolfbane seems austere and composed. Waiting.

“You’d have a difficult time getting rid of me.” Bane smirks as well. “Either way I accept. Vulgaris held the office better than anyone. He was my friend and confidant… hopefully you and I will be the same.” The stallion wishes.

In a brief pause that would give Castile enough time to respond, Bane feels something settling to place inside of himself. Something like a circle, binding the two through blood and land that seems to click into itself. A snake eating its own tail, a ring that would encompass and protect all of the horses inside while barring entrance from without. A circle of trust.

“First Sylva, then what?” Wolfbane wants to know, shifting his gaze towards the expanse of Loessian kingdom. “I wonder about Litotes and how he’s doing. Things will seem too quiet without the threat of war.”

WITH WOUNDS THAT NO ONE ELSE HAS SEEN

WOLFBANE

@[Castile]
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Wolfbane; - by Castile - 06-19-2019, 01:34 PM
    RE: Wolfbane; - by Wolfbane - 06-20-2019, 11:01 PM
    RE: Wolfbane; - by Castile - 06-25-2019, 02:27 PM
    RE: Wolfbane; - by Wolfbane - 07-01-2019, 08:43 AM
    RE: Wolfbane; - by Castile - 07-16-2019, 10:07 AM