• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    heheh -x
    Sire
    Ophanim
    Stallion
    Hybrid
    Pastel rose with mauve brindling and gold-colored hooves (like someone painted his nails basically)
    Wings, immortality, glowing tattoos, dragon mimicry, halo, color changing
    tegteg [WINGS][GLOWING TATTOOS][IMMORTALITY][DRAGON MIMICRY][HALO][COLOR CHANGING][covered in frost][horn]

Dam
    Kensa
    Mare
    Mustang
    Liver chestnut & gold sabino
    Water teleportation, enhanced beauty, super fertile
    TEGteg [-ENHANCED BEAUTY-][-WATER TELEPORTATION-][-SUPER FERTILE-]

Foal
    To be played by Affirmative.
    Requesting a filly named Soothe, which is reserved by me. If possible, I'd like the foal to be have rose gold markings, or base color with markings determined by the fairy. If not, surprise me. <3
    In case she rolls for twins, Jassal will play the second, named Vicious and for either gender.
    If triplets (god forbid), Affy will play it also and name it Legacy, unisex.
    Permission for both parents via discord. <3
    clarissa | cirilla | dawn | frenzy
    bewitched | chalkydri | folklore | paradox | phobia | sunset

[93, 34, 12, 6]

Soothe
    Filly
    Mustang Hybrid
    Ophanim x Kensa
    Chestnut with rose gold tobiano and faint mauve brindling (ee/Aa/nT)
    TEGteg [ENHANCED BEAUTY][SUPER FERTILE][WINGS][IMMORTALITY][DRAGON MIMICRY MUTATED][COLOR CHANGING][water teleportation][halo][glowing tattoos]
    No Expressed Traits
    Very weak as a foal*
    Played by Affirmative
    Born in July
    Breedable in January

*Please make sure that information from the database is not changed when you post stats. Kensa's official color is "Tricolor sabino with white and gold/topaz markings" (if this isn't correct, it needs to be changed via updates) and Ophanim's genetic color & genetic color code should have been included as well as the color he is breeding as.
    I just copy/pasted her stats from another breeding post so my bad lol. And out of curiosity, I know it’s not expressed, but what does “dragon mimicry mutated” in her teg mean?

Oh HAH that's my bad I forgot to go back and pick something for it. /hides/ It means it was inherited as expressed but mutated. SORRY! Let's do:

TEGteg [ENHANCED BEAUTY][SUPER FERTILE][WINGS][IMMORTALITY][DRAGON SCALES][COLOR CHANGING][water teleportation][halo][glowing tattoos]
    Awesome, thank you! I’m so excited for her. Big Grin

You're welcome, sorry I got excited and messed up haha.