• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    babies to soothe my raging PMS -x
    Brennen
    Stallion
    Arabian Hybrid
    Bay/will gray (Ee/Aa/Gg)
    tegteg [WATER MAGIC][IMMORTALITY][WINGS*]
    No defects
    Played by Devin
    Used with permission from discord

x

Nihlus
    Stallion (will breed as the dam and carry the foals, via magic!)
    Hybrid
    Bay with bark-lined legs up to thighs and faintly glowing blue eyes. (Ee/Aa)
    Genetic traits:Rain manipulation, Limited astral projection
    None genetic traits: Rabbit shifting
    Trait genetics: tegteg [RAIN MANIPULATION][LIMITED ASTRAL PROJECTION][RABBIT SHIFTING*]

We have permission for twins, one to be played by Devin and the other by me, Sid.

For my foal, I would like to request a colt. I like it when the bark gets inherited, and I also like the glowy eyeballs! And as for the traits, I think there's some pretty cool water voodoo going on, but I'm not creative enough to know what it Could Make so I shall leave it up to y'all hehe.
    For my foal's name, please use the name: Lay (reserved by me).

For Devin's foal, she would like to request a filly, with the color "black will gray" if possible!.
    For Devin's foal, please use the name: Liese

If we roll for triplets, we'd like to "pay it forward" and give that roll to the next stats you do. AKA please no triplets D:
    :)
    On long thought, I have a LOT of water based babies from Brennen and while I'm not opposed to water type traits if that's what makes sense, I would love if Brennen's magic mutated for it maybe to interact somehow with Nihlus's astral projection type stuff and come up with something fun that way instead of staight water :3

77, 90, 67, 33

Name: Liese
    Breed: Arabian Hybrid
    Color: Black, will fade to gray (Ee/aa/Gg)
    Traits/Defects: tegteg [WEATHER MANIPULATION][PERSONAL RAINCLOUD][immortality][thought projection]
    Parents: Brennen x Nihlus
    Played by: Devin
    Due Date: July
    Breedable by: January

5, 44, 8, 12

Name: Lay
    Breed: Arabian Hybrid
    Color: Bay, will fade to gray (Ee/Aa/Gg) with bark-lined legs, glowing blue eyes
    Traits/Defects: tegteg [WATER TELEPORTATION][immortality][rain mimicry][limited astral projection]
    Parents: Brennen x Nihlus
    Played by: Sid
    Due Date: July
    Breedable by: November

i'm in my own lane, you ain't in my category
    I LOVE THEM. I love you too!!