• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    baby fever is bad -x
    Sire
    Name: Aodhán
    Breed: Knabstrup Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Icy appearance, Equus Mutatio
    Color: Leopard appaloosa with gold spots, blue shell markings
    Color Genetic Code (if known): Ee/Aa/ZZ/Rr/nLp
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): TEGteg [-ICY APPEARANCE-][-EQUUS MUTATIO-][-FIRE MIMICRY*-][DRAGON VISION][TWILIGHT MANIPULATION][immortality][dragon ice][dragon mimicry][empathic echoes][telekinesis]

Dam
    Name: Eva
    Breed: Arabian Hybrid
    Traits/defects: Singular regeneration, Nereid shifting, Glowing
    Color: Purple, sunset ombre with gold highlights and seashell mane/tail
    Color Genetic Code (if known): Ee/Aa/nCr/nCh/Dd
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [SINGULAR REGENERATION][NEREID SHIFTING][GLOWING][SEASHELLS][krampus physiology][shapeshifting wings][invisibility]

Foal:
    I am requesting a male named Aeolus.
    Other names to be used in case of multiples Arno (M), Ariel (F), Loire (F)
    Player: Shelbi

Permission to use Aodhán.

Thank you <3
    currently playing
    Astrophel | Divest | Falter

70, 46, 48, 72

Name: Aeolus
    Breed: Knabstrup/Arabian Hybrid
    Color: Sunset appaloosa with gold spots/markings
    Traits/Defects: tegteg [ICY APPEARANCE][SEA SERPENT SHIFTING][dragon vision][twilight manipulation][singular regeneration][glowing][seashells][empathic echoes]
    Parents: Aodhan x Eva
    Played by: Shelbi
    Due Date: July
    Breedable by: November

*sea serpent shifting is equus mutatio and nereid shifting mutated

i'm in my own lane, you ain't in my category
    He is beautiful! Thank you!

What exactly does sea serpent shifting entail since it's a new one?
    currently playing

@[Shelbi] we'll be updating this into the trait database shortly - it'll be a 4-space trait: Ability to take all or part of the form of a sea serpent. Their serpent form uses gills to breathe, and often has black scales, red eyes, sharp teeth, and a mane hanging from its neck, never growing longer than 15 feet. In both forms, users can breathe underwater, endure colder than normal temperatures, and camouflage themselves.
    [Image: Leah.png]
    @[Leah] Thank you, this sounds great.

I am assuming with this description you guys are going more of snake-like abilities rather then sea dragon (when googling sea serpent they also mention them being a sea dragon), so would this mean like in a sea serpent form they could constrict like another character etc.? Also, would it be possible to add enhanced swimming (for being a mythical sea creature) and/or fear inducement (usually sea serpents, legend-wise, are considered fearful).
    currently playing

yes, we were going for more snake-like and they can constrict, sure (as long as it follows the rules for powerplaying, obvs). we'll go ahead and add fear inducement but they will naturally swim better in their serpent-form than in horse-form so no real need to add enhanced swimming.
    [Image: Leah.png]
    Perfect. Thanks again!
    currently playing