• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    look away -x
    Sire
    Name: ivar
    Breed: mustang hybrid
    Traits/defects: equus kelpus
    Color: sapphire blue tobiano, with gold edges to white markings and golden dun markings
    Color Genetic Code (if known): EE/aa/Dd/nCr/nT
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): TEGteg [-EQUUS KELPUS-][KELPIE SHIFTING][immortality]

Dam:
    Name: eri
    Breed: arabian hybrid
    Traits/defects: glowing markings, moonflower mane/tail
    Color: dark blue with faintly glowing markings
    Color Genetic Code (if known):
    Trait Genetic Code (if known): tegteg [MOONFLOWER MANE/TAIL][GLOWING MARKINGS][immortality][starlight manipulation]

Foal:
    A filly named Atlantis, to be played by jenger. I was going to try and come up with a color but i’m not creative. i’d love if it could incorporate the blue (not pale, not navy) and gold in some way, tobiano is fine or not. SURPRISE ME.

if there’s a second, please make it a filly named Lumina, to be played by kahzie. she says make it pretty.

there won’t be a third so don’t even ask
    ily!
    [15, 75, 5, 55]

Atlantis
    Filly
    Abstang Hybrid
    Ivar x Eri
    Sapphire and darker blue grullo with gold tobiano markings that glow in moonlight (EE/aa/Dd/nT)
    tegteg [BREATHES UNDERWATER][IMMORTALITY][GLOWING MARKINGS IN MOONLIGHT][kelpie mimicry]
    Played by Jenger
    Due July
    Breedable January

**stuff mutated. obviously