• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Ruinam

winter wonderland

The stallion nods as the memory springs to his mind "Ah, of course, that was a rather unpleasant evening" he frowns, his expression quickly switching as he moves closer to the mare "Well, welcome to the resort, we always love visitors" He smiles warmly looking over her wings, he had always been curious about flight, to him it seemed like a wondrous thing, to soar above the clouds with no limitations.
    "Must feel amazing to fly" he grins, she had mentioned something about gathering her thoughts and he felt like he could take her mind off of whatever she needed for a while.
    "I've always wanted to see what is above the clouds, how far up one can go before they burn" he looks up toward the sky, his jaw relaxing as his muscles pull him down.

His companion quickly joins his side once he is done investigating the mare "A monkey? They are curious wee little things, well, provided they are actually little. Mine joined my side randomly, but as soon as he met me we seemed to be bonded, but not just any normal bond" he smiles looking at his companion as he sits down to rest.

"What do you think of the resort?" he asks additionally with a warm smile, by now the sun was at its highest point, the heat now slowly becoming unbearable as it starts to shine through the thick canopy of the jungle behind them.

Ruinam
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    Ruinam - by Nimue Isolde - 06-25-2019, 07:01 PM
    RE: Ruinam - by Ruinam - 07-09-2019, 02:12 AM
    RE: Ruinam - by Nimue Isolde - 07-09-2019, 05:18 PM
    RE: Ruinam - by Ruinam - 07-12-2019, 05:20 AM
    RE: Ruinam - by Nimue Isolde - 07-12-2019, 10:51 AM
    RE: Ruinam - by Ruinam - 07-17-2019, 12:20 PM
    RE: Ruinam - by Nimue Isolde - 07-20-2019, 12:24 PM